Scarlet Snow (Annie_Moon2001)

Reviewer: Annie_Moon2001

Author: _Starcasm_

Cover: 10/10

The cover is a perfect fit. I love the fonts. I love the fact that you didn't go too cliché and use winter as the background picture. The red and white dress style of the girl clearly shows that it's christmas season. I love that you didn't go for a face claim for the cover.

Description/Summary: 9/10

The cover is really well written. The spellings and grammar were totally on point but the last paragraph... I couldn't help but feel that it needs more work.

Chapter Review: 10/10

The book is really interesting. I love the way you started it. I don't quite understand why you referred 15th December as the Prologue of the book. From the way the chapter is, it shouldn't be called a prologue. Then the chapter titled "Before you Begin", should be the Prologue.

I've read a lot of stories in third person POV but I've always had a problem flowing with it. But this book is an exception. To be honest, I wasn't quite sure if I was reading a book in a third person POV which is a good thing.

To sum this all up, it was well written. I love Azura's character. It's really rare to see someone pointing a gun at themselves and you jump to go stop them.

Activity of the Writer: 6½/10

The writer didn't reply to most comments in her comment box and also, she didn't reply to some messages on her conversation board.

Plot: 10/10

The book is really interesting and well written. There was no grammar error. It's also really creative. I highly recommend this book to all wattpaders. I can bet it that you'd love it.

Overall Advice:

I'll advice that you work on your description/summary.Also, it'll would be great if you try to find time to reply to your comments and messages.

That all aside, I'll be rating this book a 10/10.