Pack or Prey (Annie_Moon2001)

Reviewer: Annie_Moon2001

Author: MelissaGraham85

Cover: 6.5/10

Love the fonts. The colour as well as the style of the text is just perfect. I think the background picture is a bit to bright and happy. (Really didn't know what other word I could use in place of happy.) I believe a darker shade would have been preferably. I can't really tell the actual mood or the exact direction of the book from the cover and that's a bad thing. The cover and the description is totally contradicting.

Description/Summary: 7/10

It's really good. It just needs some finishing touch. I'll advice that you paragraph Regret number one. I believe that your description is too long. You gave out too many information about the book. You're supposed to write the description in a way that brings curiosity in the mind of the reader. This means that the third paragraph is totally unnecessary. You're supposed to leave it up to the readers to figure out that both families have a connection. I also noticed your wrong use of some of the punctuation marks as well as some tense shifts.

Chapter Review: 9/10

It's really interesting. Noticed some really off sentences other than that it's totally on point. I only read this book to chapter 3 (that's like 7 parts) and from that, I believe that Harley and her parents are idiots. Why? Because it's her parents fault that she ran away with the devil. Harley is an idiot because who in their right senses will runaway with a stranger and also, even after seeing his change in behaviour still stick with him. But, I can't blame her. She's looking for attention and a total stranger is willing to grant her that so she runs straight into his arms. I must say it's really well written. Great job!

Activity of the Writer:

8/10The writer always communicates with her readers and followers on he conversation box but rarely replies to messages in her comment box.

Plot: 10/10

Love the whole idea of the book. It's really creative. I love to read werewolf stories that are not about a rejected mate and all those cliché stuffs. I'll recommend this book to all wattpaders that is tired of reading werewolf stories that's totally about a rejected mate or a special she wolf. And also to those looking for an action and adventurous book.

Overall Advice:

I'll advice that you thoroughly edit your description. Also, I believe that you should work on your cover. Like I said, it needs a darker theme. The pink colour on the cover is really not a good idea.Finally, I'll advice that you should reedit this book. It's not going to need a major editing because the places I noticed those off sentences are few.

With all that aside, I'll rate this book a 9/10.