Chapter 5 - The Runaway Thieves Part 3

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

The group enters in a bar and sees a bunch of people, mostly burly and horribly-dressed men, having alcoholic drinks while a maid and a bartender is serving them as well as a dancer entertaining them.
"Geez, this place stinks!" Kokichi commented loudly.
"K-Kokichi!" Shuichi shouted, "Don't shout something like that!"
"Well, not my fault those losers can't even afford better clothes," Kokichi replied.
"Enough you two," Kirumi told both of them off, "We need to gain as much help as possible,"
"I can fix that!" Kokichi said as he runs up to the stage.
"Milord!" Kirumi yelled. "No!"

"Yeah, I hate to say this, but I'm with Kokichi here," Tenko agreed, "S-So many horrible men... secretly planning on doing horrible things to that poor maid and dancer..."

Suddenly, Kokichi pushes the dancer out of the stage and grabs a mic.
"Hello losers!" Kokichi yelled, causing a lot of muttering. "I'm here to tell you all that my kingdom AKA Lorene kingdom needs saving and you shall help the almighty king Kokichi!"

"... Oh Baeus, why..?" Shuichi muttered.
"What a minute!" A ugly, huge man shouted, "Isn't that kingdom taken over by Queen Junko?"
"No!" Kokichi lied.

Awkward silence happens as nobody said a word... and suddenly, the majority of the customers runs out of the bar as fast as their legs can carry them.
"Cowards!" Kokichi shouted in anger.
"... Milord... you know everyone knows about what happened to Lorene Kingdom..." Kirumi told him, which made him silent and walks over to her.
"... If that's true... then why... why... WHY DIDN'T THEY DO SOMETHING!!!?"
"Be... because they're scared..." Kirumi calmly answered him.

"... Scared...?" Kaito asked.
"Yes... Junko is not only controlling the military from Rarus kingdom," Kirumi explained, "She's also controlling the supplies from Lorene, like medicines, foods and such in order to make sure nobody rebelled against her,"
"Wait... that would mean..." Kaito realised... but asks, "What does that mean exactly...?"

"It means that she can easily withhold those supplies if they rebel and, over time, she kills them at their weaken state." Someone suddenly said.

Everyone was caught off guard and turn to the voice, which belongs to a rather handsome man who looks a bit like a playboy. He is a tall, young man with curly green hair and two small ahoges sprouting from the top of his head. His eyes are green and have notably long, thick eyelashes. He also wears a dark blue thief uniform with a sliver necklace.
"My name is Rantaro Amami, your friendly neighbourhood thief," The young man introduced himself, "How may I help you guys?"

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!