Chapter 5 - Runaway thieves Part 9

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Maki slowly opens her eyes and looks around. She is in an olive-green tent with a bunch of stuff, including her silver sword on the table, which she tries to move, but couldn't. She raises her eyebrow and looks down, noticing she's tied up in a rope.
"Wha-What the?!" Maki shouted in shock.

Kaito walks in and notices she's awake, so he decides to get a closer look at her, which she glares at him.
"... Let me go... now!" Maki demanded.
"Why should I?" Kaito asked.
"I promise I wouldn't kill your prince," Maki said.
"Really?" Kaito asked. 
"Yes!" Maki lied. 
"Well, can you tell us what you know about Junko?" Kaito asked. 
"... Well..."

"What's up, bitches!?" Kokichi shouted as he rushes into the tent, "Hey there, the assassin who tried to kill me!"
"... Damn it..." Maki mumbled. 
"What are you doing here, Kokichi?" Kaito asked him. 
"Just making sure you don't do anything stupid," Kokichi told him. "Since I saw you going to the tent and all,"
"Oi!" Kaito shouted. 
"Nishishi!" Kokichi giggled and looks at Maki, "So, how's our prisoner?"
"Let me go or you're dead!" Maki threaten him. 
"WAAAAAA!" Kokichi cried, "You're scaring me!... I'm lying, I'm not scared of some death threat!"
"I'm dead serious!"
"I'm serious too," Kokichi replied to her, "I mean, I did have people come after my head in the past, so this is no big deal to me,"
"... You are one weird prince," Maki commented. 
"I know, nishishi!" Kokichi said. "But give me a proper reason to let you go,"
"...If you let me go, I would help you locate Junko's castle and access to her military base," Maki told him. 
"...That's very tempting, but Nah!" Kokichi replied, "Come on, Kaito. Kirumi is making some foods for us!"
"C-Coming!" Kaito replied as he follows Kokichi. 

"...Darn it..." Maki muttered. 

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!