Chapter 8 Part 4 - The Strange Mark

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

One pirate charges straight at Kokichi, who slides to his right side and kick his feet, causing to trip and the prince quickly stabs him in the back.

The other pirates charge ahead in anger, where Maki quickly flips where one slashes at her, but he misses as the thief readies her sword and whispers, "... You miss... now you're dead!"

Maki rapidly vanishes to the air, where she strikes the pirate in multiple areas, causing him to suddenly bleed out as he has multiple stab wounds out of seemingly nowhere. He collapses to the ground while Maki swings her bloody sword a bit to rid of the dripping blood.
"Damn!" Kaito shouted in shock.
"Kaito!" Tenko called out as she rushes in and block an incoming attack directed at Kaito, "Be more careful you degenerate! Geez, you lousy boys are too reckless!"
"I get it, you hate men!" Kaito groaned, "And thanks for the help!"
"Whatever, degenerate!" Tenko replied back.

The retainer of Himiko slashed forward at one of the pirates, where she smirks while Rantaro shoots another one from a safe distance.
"Sorry, got to do what you got to do," Rantaro said.

Kokichi suddenly charges where a pirate brings down his axe and the two clashes as the young prince is blocking his attack.
"What's a pipsqueak like you gonna do, huh?!" The pirate asked harshly.
"I'm not gonna do anything!" Kokichi lied to him

The pirate looks at him confusedly until he was suddenly electrocuted. He collapses to the floor and Kokichi stabs him in the head. The prince looks at Shuichi and gives him a thump up.

A pirate sees the other pirate and screams, "THE CAPTAIN IS DEAD!"
"What?!" The other pirates screamed as they quickly stop attacking and runs away, "EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!!!"
"That's right!" Tenko called out, "You better run you degenerates!"

"That was... easier then I expected..." Maki commented.
"Tell me about it," Kaito agreed, "I honestly expected more..."

"Mmm... What happen...?" Himiko yawned as she slowly wakes up along with Chiaki. The young cleric and mage look around, where they see the destruction.
"H-Hey hey... what... just happened here...?" Chiaki asked them.

"Oh, a bunch of ugly-looking dragons appears out of nowhere!" Kokichi lied to him, which angers Kiibo.
"Hey! That's dracophobic," Kiibo told him off.
"Ha ha ha, hey!" Kokichi said, "How big is a manakete's dick?"
"E-Excuse me?!"

"That's enough!" Shuichi told him off, "We got attacked by pirates,"
"... Is everyone okay?" Chiaki asked him.
"Yeah," Shuichi replied.
"... That's good..." Chiaki replied.

Kirumi and Ena rush up to Kokichi and start checking on his body to see there are any wounds.
"H-Hey there!" Kokichi shouted.
"Are you okay, my lord?!" Kirumi asked panickily.
"Yes Kirumi, I'm fine," Kokichi replied back.

"Oh thank Baeus," Ena said, "If you have died... I don't know how I will ever face your mother..."
"..." Kokichi bites his lips and looks away before making a fake smile, "Whatever! Let's keep going then!"
"Yes... lets before more pirates or possibly bounty hunters come after us," Ena agreed with him.

The group continues on their journey to find the nearest town they could find and hopefully a place to stay in.

A/N - Next is back with the supports again! I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!