Chapter 5 - Runaway Thieves Part 10

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Kokichi and Kaito walks out of the tent as the prince smirks and starts looking through a bunch of junks.
"Nishishi!" Kokichi giggled as she takes out a golden ball, "I wonder what kind of promotion I'll get?"
"Oi! I want that shit!" Kaito shouted.
"Nope! I'm the prince, so everything belongs to me!" Kokichi shouted.

Shuichi sighs and walks up to the prince as he grabs the ball from him.
"Hey!" Kokichi shouted.
"Look, we need to focus on what to do with that assassin," Shuichi said.

Kirumi walks the group and says, "Do not worry, I'll be looking over her to make sure she doesn't do anything suspicious."
"Good idea, mummy!" Kokichi replied.
"... Yes... I'll check on her..." Kirumi replied as she walks into the tent.
"Okay, problem solved!" Kokichi said, "Now give me that promotion!"
"Kokichi, no!" Shuichi shouted.
"Kokichi, yes!"

"Hey, degenerate!" Tenko shouted, "Don't waste away our promotions! We only have two here!"
"... I think there's a place we can use them," Chiaki said.
"Nyeh... hopefully, not me..." Himiko said, "I'm too tired to get promoted,"
"I should be the one to get promoted!" Tenko announced, "After all, I'm Himiko's retainer, so I should get it to become stronger!"

"Only Atua should decide who shall become the strong duo," Angie said.
"..." Chiaki stayed silent and says, "... There's a temple that would put those promotions to good use,"
"Really?" Shuichi asked.
"... Yes..." Chiaki replied, "... I think..."
"Then, what are we waiting for?" Kaito asked excitingly, "Let's go!"
"I'll get everything ready, milord," Kirumi said.
"Got it, Kirumi!" Kokichi replied.

While the group waits for an hour by eating their meals as Kirumi is getting things ready, including holding Maki hostage.
"I'm done," Kirumi said.
"T-that's so fast!" Tenko shouted.
"Well, I'm a prince," Kokichi reminded her, "I can afford to have the best around, you know,"
"S-Shut up, degenerate!" Tenko replied.
"Nishishi!" Kokichi giggled, "Let's go!"

The group continues their journey while keeping Maki as a hostage.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!