Chapter 7 Part 5 - The Plagued Village

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

The whole group leave the temple and head their way to a nearby village. They continue their walk peacefully as, once again, Himiko is sleeping on Gonta's back while Chiaki is sleeping on Kaede's pegasus. 
"We should be quite close to the village right now," Ena told them.
"So... have you been to the village before?" Shuichi asked her.
"Yes," Ena told him, "Forgebury village is a lovely place despite it's rather dull appearance. Though, recently, the villagers are becoming a bit more sickly, a bit before the war happened,"
"Okay," Shuichi replied.

Maki eavesdrop on the conversation and looks up, where she notices smoke coming from a distance.
"Ahem... is there any special event going on that involves fire?" Maki asked Ena.
"N-Not that I heard of..." Ena said as she looks and gasps, "Oh no... we-we need to hurry!"

Kokichi's face turns a bit pale as he notices the smoke, but he shakes his head and the whole group nod. They rush into the scene where they run to the village to see what's going on.

(Later)

...

...

...

"Wha-WHAT THE HELL?!!" Miu screamed in pure shock as they witness something horrifying, where Himiko starts crying till Tenko quickly covers her eyes, Kirumi puts her hand on her mouth and face turns pale, Gonta starts shaking and on the verge of tears, and finally, Kokichi grits his teeth and clutches his fist to the point of bleeding a little while so many screaming from the villagers.

"S-SOMEBODY!!! HEL-AHHHH!!!!" A man screamed for his life as a horrifying monster suddenly tackled him and starts devouring him.

That monster is actually another man, but his left eyeball is completely White while the other is demonic red with black veins, his skin is grey and pale peach, and his limbs has some black/white fur on them as his canine teeth savagely bites the man into pieces, where it is sharper and longer then an average human's canine.

"HA HA HA!!!" A female monster-human laughed manically as she tackles a little boy, who starts crying and panicking.
"S-SOMEBODY!!! MAMA!!! PAP-GAHHHH!!!" The boy screamed as the woman starts eating him alive.

A different pair of monsters, that happened to be feral humanoid bears that looks like those feral monster-human hybrids as they start attacking the other unaffected villagers and roaring at the top of their lungs as they use their massive claws to kill them.

"Wha-What is this?!!" Ena shouted in shock.
"We-We got to help them! And fast!!!" Kaito shouted.

"Agreed, Kaito," Shuichi agreed, then he looks at Kokichi's widen, dull eyes and his skin turning pale as a ghost, "Kokichi!"
"..." Kokichi continued watching as he watches the genocide with a traumatised expression.
"KOKICHI!!!" Shuichi yelled as he boldly shakes Kokichi, which snaps him out of it.
"H-Huh?!" Kokichi muttered.
"I-I think you should step out of this fight," Shuichi told him out of concern, "You're clearly out of it."
"N-No!" Kokichi shouted angrily, "I-I'm perfectly fine! Honestly, I'm fine!"
"... Kokichi..." Shuichi muttered.

Kirumi looks up and sees Mikan, Nagisa, a few dark mages and the Crimson Demon, who is wielding a halberd with a golden blade and a large red shield with a symbol that Kirumi knew right away.
"That... that can't be..." Kirumi thought. "Milord, there are a suspicious group watching the chaos unfold,"
"... I see..." Kokichi muttered with a sunken eyes, and suddenly, his eyes are very widen and gives very nightmarish grin on his face, "In that case, crush their skulls! Break theirs necks! Cut their heads! I don't fucking care how you do it! Just bring me their heads! Ha ha ha ha!!!"

Kokichi completely loses it, as the whole group stares at him and Shuichi stares with a hint of sadness.
"Kokichi... what happened during that invasion...?" Shuichi thought.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!