Chapter 1 - A Life Changer part 2

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.   

(Meanwhile)

A tall and thin young woman with pale, sandy blonde hair with a green tint and long bangs that obscure her left eye. Her skin is fairly pale, and her eyes are a warm green. She wears a torn-up maid outfit and carrying a small boy with wavy dark purple hair with light purple highlights, deathly pale skin and wearing a white and gold prince uniform. The boy has scratches, scars and burns marks all over his body

The woman panting heavily as she is running through the forest in panic as she quickly jumps into a bush, hiding from seven bow knights wearing strange bear helmets. The maid lies down as she puts down the boy on the ground and takes a small cloth of her skirt as she starts unbuttoning his shirt, revealing a stab wound on his hip.
"Oh god... I need to find a cleric, a priest or find a staff and fast!" The woman muttered in horror as she starts wrapping the cloth around his wound, making the boy weakly opened his eyes.
"...Kirumi...?"
"Milord!" The woman named Kirumi called out, "Do not waste your strength on speaking, milord. Just focus on resting, okay?"
"..." The boy just nodded weakly and closes his eyes as he is breathing slowly. Kirumi looks around as she carries the boy again and starts running through the woods to find anybody to help her and her master.

As Kirumi walks through the forest until she saw a trio patrolling the forest. Out of caution, she stays in the bushes and quietly follows them like a ninja.
"Man, nothing happening so far..." Kaito sighed out of boredom.
"Well, it's a good sign that nothing bad is going to happen," Shuichi responded.
"I don't know..." Kaede said unsurely, "Normally in books, silence is always a sign that something bad happens."
"Why did you have to say that, Kaede!" Shuichi complained, making Kaede and Kaito chuckled while Shuichi sighs, "Well...I'm crossing my fingers that nothing bad-"
"Hey look!" Kaito shouted as he points at the seven bow knights walking through the forests, "OI! HEY!"

The bow knights noticed his call and stop their horses from moving.
"What the hell do you want?!" One of them called out.
"I-I was wondering what you are guys doing through the forest?" Kaito asked them.
"We're hunting down someone," The other one answered them.
"Umm...may we ask who are you hunting down?" Kaede asked them.
"That's classified!" The third one yelled at the girl, "Now about you be a good little girl and focus on being a proper housewife while us men, continue our own business."
"Excuse me!" Kaede snapped at him, making Shuichi and Kaito nervous.
"Umm... Kaede...calm down..." Kaito told her.
"Ye-yes...I'm...well..."

"NO!" Kaede yelled at the boys, "I will stand and let it just go!"
"Fine you little bitch!" The third one yelled at her back as he takes out his bronze sword and puts it up high as he is ready to kill her, "Then just DIE!"
"Kaede!" Shuichi shouted as the bow knight puts down the sword at her until, in slow motion, the young mage pushes the female knight out of the way. Then...
"AHHHH!"

The third bow knight's horse was suddenly got stabbed by a throwing knife, causing the knight to fall on the floor as Kaito takes his chance to grabs his spear from his back and stabbed the attacker in the chest.
"Wha-what the hell!?" The first one yelled out.

Then, everyone turned their attention to where the knife came out of and Kirumi comes out of the bushes.
"Announce your name, you impure woman?!" The fifth bow knight called out as all of the men takes out of their swords.

"...My name is Kirumi Tojo, a proud member of the Tojo family..." Kirumi introduced herself as she takes out another knife and glares at the enemies, "A proud family who served the royal Ouma family for many generations and now...a proud protector of Prince Kokichi Ouma, the last standing member of the royal family and if you dare tried to pose a threat to Prince Kokichi's life... I will not hesitate to take your lives right here...right now...now...prepare for your deaths, soldiers of Junko Enoshima...the queen of Rarus and ruiner of Lorene Kingdom."

A/N - Sorry I didn't upload it sooner. Something happened and I wasn't able to upload it, but thankfully I uploaded on Friday on time, so hooray! I hope you guys enjoy this part and worth the long wait. If you guys do enjoy it, let me know by comments and have a nice day, my ninja clan, hope to see you guys next Friday. Kuno out!