Chapter 4 - Temple of Baeus part 3

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me. 

The group arrived at an area where they see a statue of a man wearing a full plated armour and a sword similar to Kokichi's... as well as a group of men, one woman and a busty, short girl with a navy-grey cleric uniform, short mavue hair and pink eyes. So the group quickly hides
"..." The girl is heavily breathing as her collar is grabbed by a short outlaw with a baby face, freckles, gold eyes and blonde hair, "EE!"
"Hey bitch, tell us where the hell is that Baeus' sword thing!" The outlaw questioned her harshly.
"I...I... the sword of Baeus... is with the Ouma family... now..." The cleric replied.
"Bitch! The Ouma family is dead!" The outlaw replied as he kicks her stomach really hard.
"Ahh!" The cleric screamed in pain.
"Just fucking tell us before we kill you, got that!" The outlaw threatens her.
"..."

"..." The woman looks around, who has silver hair, red eyes, pale skin and wears a black/dark turquoise myrmidon uniform. She then takes out her katana and warns, "...Lord Fuyuhiko...  we have company..."
"Eh? Fucking seriously?!" The outlaw named Fuyuhiko swore as he takes out his bow and arrow. "Hey, asshole! Come out here right and don't be a fucking pussy!"

"Awe, we been caught... oh well..." Kokichi joked as he walks out of his hiding place while taking out his sword, "Are you looking for this?"
"...You're supposed to be fucking dead from the fire we caused!" Fuyuhiko shouted at him as he aims his arrow at him.
"Well, life is pretty unpredictable..." Kokichi said as he gives a very creepy and malicious smile on his face, "Don't you think...?"
"...Grr..." Fuyuhiko growled as he yells, "PEKO! MEN! ATTACK!!!"

The woman named Peko and his men charges at him while the group runs out of their hiding spot and the pink-eyed cleric hides behind the statue as the two groups attack each other.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my ninja clan. See you next Wednesday. Kuno out!