Chapter 7 Part 2 - The Plagued Village

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Kaito stabs the guard with his iron lance while Miu blasts the other guard to the wall with Flux, a weak type of dark magic. The guards died to their wounds while the two puts away their weapons, where Kaito turns around and shouts, "That's the last of them!"
"Good, now let's see if we can find something useful to us," Shuichi said.

Kirumi nods and the whole group start searching around for anything good. Gonta grabs pieces of bread, Himiko is just sleeping, Tenko found a steel sword and Kaito found a killer lance.
"Hell yeah!" Kaito cheered, "I found a killer lance!"
"Good one, Kaito," Shuichi told him as he found a red book, "Ah, an Elfirebook,"

Shuichi walks up to Himiko and puts spellbook on her arms, where Himiko ends up cuddling it like a teddy bear while sleeping soundly. Shuichi smiles softly while continuing his search.

Kokichi walks to a different room, where it's quite dark and he sees a wall where he notices the colouring of the wall is lighter, so he pushes the wall where it suddenly opens up a path, much to his shock. Kokichi looks around him and goes downstairs out of curiosity, which Kirumi notices him and decides to follow him from behind.
"Milord, should I notify the others?" Kirumi asked.
"Only Shuichi," Kokichi answered without a flinch, "No one else, got it?"
"As you wish, milord," Kirumi replied as she walks away.

Kirumi walks up to Shuichi, who is looking through a dusty old shelf and takes out a grand book.
"Shuichi," Kirumi called out, "Your highness requests you,"
"Eep!" Shuichi shrieked And holds the book like dear life, "You scared me, Kirumi!"
"My apologies," Kirumi apologised, "But as I said, your highness requested your assistance, so come with me, oh, and don't say anything to the others,"
"Oh... okay, then," Shuichi nodded as he follows Kirumi.

Kirumi takes him to the path Kokichi found it, much to his shock. Before Shuichi even have the chance to speak, Kirumi grabs his wrist and heads downstairs to see Kokichi waiting outside of a wooden door.
"There you are!" Kokichi complained, "I was waiting for you guys,"
"My apologies, your highness," Kirumi apologised.

"What... what is this?" Shuichi asked in shock.
"We have to find out," Kokichi replied with a cheeky smile as he starts lockpicking the door.
"When did you learn how to lockpick?" Shuichi asked him.
"Hehe, that's my little secret, Sushi-chan!~" Kokichi replied cheekily as he unlocks the door, "And done!"

The trio opens the door to find a prison cell... where a bruised, brunette priestess is chained to the wall and bleeding a bit on her forehead, but thankfully her clothes are only dirtied, nothing is torn-up and still dressed.
"Oh... oh god!" Shuichi gasped in shock as he covers his mouth.
"I will heal her!" Kirumi said as she rushes to the priestess' aid and takes out her staff as she starts healing her.

"..." The priestess blinks her bright blue eyes a bit and looks up, "... Mi... que... queen... Ama... ya..."
"Wait... Amaya...?" Shuichi gasped in shock as he looks at Kokichi.
"That's... that's my..." Kokichi shakes his head in actual shock and stares at the woman, "My mother's... name..."

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!