Chapter 10 Part 4 - Pirate Attack

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Kirumi is the first to attack as throws her dagger at one of the pirates, which she aims for the eye, which strikes. Kaito ducks down as another one swinging his axe and he thrusts his spear through the stomach, which the pirates groan in agony and screams, "YOU BASTARD!"

The pirate is about to throw down the axe on Kaito until Maki runs in to throw her dagger at the pirate's left temple of the forehead.

Kaito gives her a thumbs up and shouts, "Thanks Maki-roll!"

"Stop calling me that!" Maki told him off as she stabs another one in the chest.

Rantaro takes out his bow and shoots an arrow at one of the other pirates' knee, much to the pirate's pain as he throws a hand axe at him. He, without thinking, dodges, but it ends up hitting his leg, causing him to trip and falls down.

"Shit!" Rantaro thought as his leg start bleeding until he hears a certain voice...

"Hey, hey!" Chiaki called out as she rushes to Rantaro and start healing his leg.

"Thanks, Chiaki," Rantaro told her.

"... It's fine," Chiaki told him.

Shuichi and Himiko nods to each other as they both blast a bunch of pirates with their fire magic combined, with Shuichi switches his tome for a thunder one as he electrocutes a pirate that was about to kill Kokichi from behind. The prince turns around as he sees the pirate killed, which he blows a kiss at Shuichi, making the blue mage flustered as his cheeks turns red.

Himeko rolls her eyes as she continues blasting off some pirates as she sees Tenko from the distance cutting up some pirates alongside Gonta who are hitting them with his guitar and Miu blasting them with her dark magic.

Kokichi rushes to the captain as he switches his rapier with an steel sword and blocks the axe from the leader with it. The prince grins as he kicks him in the nuts, causing him intense pain as he collapses to the floor... and the prince gives him a creepy smile on his face he slices his head off.

The other pirate sees the captain brutally murdered and shouts, "The captain is fucking dead! Run like it's the end of the world!"

"AAAAHHHHH!!!"

The enemies freaks out as they all retreat from the battlefield and sail far, far away from the the heroes' ship.

A/N - Sorry if the battle is short and boring. I am still terrible at fight scenes and I was about to hit a writer's block once again.

Next time will be the final part and it will be finished. It's very unlikely it would be any good, but I will try regardless. I hope you guys enjoyed this and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!