Chapter 2 - Recruitment, part 5

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me. 

(Later on)

Kokichi manages to run up to the cliff while Shuichi is being dragged as he is breathing heavily.
"H-hey...I'm...s...stop..." Shuichi begged him while panting heavily.
"Oh come on! Tired already, Sushi?" Kokichi asked him with his head turn to him, then to up ahead, "Look! We're here!"
"H-huh?!"

The duo made it up to the cliff and the two stop running as they watch the nightly sky with beautiful stars and a bright full moon that the water is reflecting off the moon.
"...Wow..." Shuichi said in awe, "I...time flies fast, huh?"
"...Yeah..." Kokichi agreed with him.
"So...your majesty," Shuichi said to the prince, "What... was your life like before all this happened?"
"Amazing!" Kokichi answered happily, "I mean, I have my own castle, amazing foods, servants to do my bidding, money to buy anything I want and much more!"
"...I...I see..." Shuichi replied. "... do you like it..."
"Of course I do!" Kokichi answered him, "I mean, who doesn't?!"
"...Alright..."

"So...anything else?" Kokichi asked him.
"What's...your family like?" Shuichi asked him, which made his expression to a neutral face, which made the mage panicked, "Oh! I'm so sorry, I-"
"Ah! It's okay! It doesn't bother me at all!" Kokichi responded, back with his trademark cheeky grin, "And my family was crazy! In a good way, I mean!"
"...Riiight..." Shuichi said with his eyes looking at him suspiciously, ("Why do I have a feeling he's lying to me? Well...I shouldn't jump into conclusion.") "What's uncle like?"
"A big fat meanie!" Kokichi answered him, "He always lectures me and way too strict with my training! He always picks on me! Waaaaa!!!"

Then, Kokichi starts crying overdramatically, which Shuichi just roll his eyes over and says, "I know you're just pretending..."
"Ha! You got me!" Kokichi cheered who immediately stops crying, "Nah! Your uncle is pretty cool! I mean, he was the one who taught me how to use swords, lances, and magic after all!"
"...I see..."

Then... silence happened as they have no idea what else to say, until...
"So...I think we should get back..." Shuichi suggested awkwardly, which Kokichi nodded.
"Yeah..." Kokichi agreed as he takes another look at the moon while Shuichi walks away, which Kokichi follows the mage.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, please leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. See you next Friday! Kuno out!