Chapter 10 Part 2 - Pirate Attack

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Shuichi cleans out the floor with a wet mop as the young prince sneaks behind him, and shouts, "BOO!"

"A-AAHH!" Shuichi screamed, "What the hell, Kokichi?"

"Hehe, what's wrong, Sushi-chan?" Kokichi teased him, "Scared of little old me?"

"Of course not!" Shuichi denied it.

"Are you sure about that?" Kokichi asked him.

"Yes!" Shuichi answered him honestly.

Kokichi smirks as he gets even closer up to Shuichi's face by tip toeing, making the young mage blushes intensely. The prince smirks and asks, "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?"

"N-No! Of course not!" Shuichi denied profusely.

"Oh really, cutie?" Kokichi flirted with him with a cheeky smirk on his face.

"C-Cutie?!" Shuichi blurted out as he walks backwards, but he slips up on the wet floor, which freaks Kokichi out.

"SH-SHUICHI!" Kokichi shouted one a genuine and serious tone as he grabs Shuichi's hand.

But, the two falls into the floor together, where Kokichi lands on top of the navy blue haired boy. They stare at each other, making the mage blush even more, while Kokichi smirks in a cheeky way and asks, "So... you want to get laid?"

"K-KOKICHI!" Shuichi yelled at him as he smacks him on the head.

"Ow! MUMMY!!!" Kokichi cried out as he starts wailing in a fake manner.

"H-Hey! Snap out of it, Kokichi!" Shuichi told him off, but he continues doing it. "How can I get you to stop!?"

"Hehe, glad you asked!" Kokichi chuckled as he stops pretending.

"Oh no..." Shuichi thought.

"I want you... to kiss me!" Kokichi told him.

"Wha-WHAT?!" Shuichi blurted out in shock and blushing intensely.

"... That's a lie!" Kokichi joked.

"A-Seriously?!" Shuichi called out.

"Yep!" Kokichi chuckled, and than puts on a serious expression as he gets up, "Hey, Sushi-chan?"

"Wha-What is it...?" Shuichi asked him.

"If I was just your simple everyday commoner... would you still be by my side?" Kokichi asked him sincerely as he walks at the corner of the ship and watches the ocean.

"..."

"Be honest with me," Kokichi told him, "After all, I don't like liars,"

"That's pretty hypocritical of you," Shuichi called out.

"Maybe so, however at least I admit I'm a liar," Kokichi told him, "When I say liars, I meant people who would act like they're the most honest people out there, but the next, they would lie as if it's not a big deal."

"Oh... those kind of people, got it," Shuichi understood, "And to answer your question... even if you were just some commoner like me, or heck, a common thief, I would still be by your side, regardless what status you are,"

"... Heh, everybody would say that to be on my good side, but with you... something about it... it feels genuine," Kokichi told him with a soft smile. Not the typical smile he normally has... an actual genuine smile. "Especially since you tried to save me from that bastard back in that village,"

"... Kokichi, I..."

Suddenly, the boat starts to shake aggressively, as if they were crashed by something large. The two hears Kirumi screaming, "We're under attack!"

"Crap, looks like we have to continue our conversation later!" Kokichi told him as he takes out his rapier, "Let's go!"

"R-Right!" Shuichi understood as he rushes behind Kokichi to the battlefield.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!