Chapter 1 - A Life Changer part 1

A/N - Yep! A fire emblem X danganronpa crossover story where 'what if the danganronpa characters were in a fire emblem setting?', so here it is! I hope you enjoyed the story later on... PS - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me. 

The story begins with a small village with a small population and a huge amount of forests around the village, where many children are playing around in the village, couples spending time with each other and much more where everybody are having a peaceful and relaxing time.

In the garden of a small household, a young boy with navy blue hair, grey eyes and wearing a black mage uniform while he is holding a green book and holding out his right hand at a dummy.
"Now move your hand a bit to the left," An older man instructed him. The man is rather intimating with slicked back-dark grey hair with a tint of white, grey eyes, wrinkles on his pale skin and wears silver general armour with red outlines.

The boy did as he told and summons a powerful gust of wind against the dummy and sends it flying to a tree.
"Good one, Shuichi!" The man congrats the younger boy as he takes his wizard hat a bit and messes up his hair a bit.
"Un-uncle Akira!" Shuichi shouted back as he grabs back his hat and puts it on, making his uncle chuckled a bit.
"But in all seriousness Shuichi," His uncle said, "I think you're improving quite well with your magic."
"Re-really?!" Shuichi asked with shine in his eyes, making his uncle chuckled.
"Yep, I honestly do," Akira admitted, "I think you can go with your friends now, you earned it."
"Yes! Oh, umm...sorry uncle!" Shuichi quickly apologises with a blush on his cheeks.
"That's okay Shuichi," Akira accepted his apology.
"SHUICHI!"
"Oh well would you look at that," Akira smirked as he looks at his nephew, "Your friends are calling for you, so you should get going!"
"Thank you uncle," Shuichi smiled as he runs out of the garden by entering the house's back door while his uncle smiled.

Shuichi went out of the house to meet up with two people around his age; one girl and one boy. The girl has blonde hair, purple eyes, pale skin and wears a lilac/pink Pegasus knight uniform while the boy has purple, spiky hair, lilac eyes, tanned skin and wears a purple/white spear-fighter uniform.
"Yo Shuichi!" The boy called out as he waves his hand high, "Over here!"
"I'm coming, Kaito!" Shuichi greeted as he walks up to the Kaito and the girl, "Hey Kaito and hi Kaede!"
"Hello, Shuichi," The girl named Kaede cheered.
"So, I see you left your training a bit earlier than usual," Kaito smiled as he gives Shuichi a pat on the back.
"Yeah, my uncle thinks I'm improving with my magic really well that he allows me to go off earlier than usual," Shuichi told them.
"That's awesome!" Kaede cheered as well, "Wait, let me get my pegasus, then we go on patrol! I'll be right back!"

Kaede then runs away from the boys, leaving the two alone.
"I'm really proud of you, my sidekick!" Kaito smiled at the navy-blue haired boy, making him blush and chuckle.
"He, he! Thanks, Kaito..." Shuichi smiled sweetly as the two boys shared a laugh until Kaede comes back with her pegasus.
"Guys! I'm back!" Kaede called out her friends.
"Awesome! Now onwards my sidekick!" Kaito shouted as he runs off, which caught the two off-guard.
"Kaito!" Kaede shouted as she mounts her pegasus and starts chasing after him.
"Wait for us!!!" Shuichi called out as he was the slowest of his friends.

The trio went out of the village and starts their daily patrols as normal, thinking everything will just be normal like any other day, oblivious to what's going to happen next...

A/N - Yep! I did a foreshadowing! And yes, Shuichi's a mage, Kaede's a pegasus knight and Kaito's a spear fighter in this story! Sorry, the story took so long to be uploaded, since I have so much going on at once, so it's hard to keep up sometimes, especially with my lazy nature and college. I hope you enjoyed this one my ninja clan, if you do, leave a comment and have a nice day. Kuno out!