Chapter 7 Part 9 - The Plagued Village

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Kokichi grits his teeth and his body start to tense up, making him feel a bit more agony.
"Gah!"
"Be careful, my lord!" Kirumi told him while she's healing him.

Angie rushes in to heal Shuichi, who is completely unconscious due to blood loss, but thankfully not dead. Kokichi gets up slowly, but still laying on the ground.
"Damn it!"

"Shuichi!" Kaito called out in shock as he rushes in.
"Kaito! Wait!" Kaede called out as she chases after him after getting off her pegasus, but Rantaro grabs her. "H-Hey!"

"... Just leave it," Rantaro told her, "He's worried for his pal, so it's better not to interfere him and rather to worry about Shuichi,"
"Of course," Kaede agreed as she follows Kaito, "Shuichi!"

Kaede and Kaito rushes to Shuichi's side while Kirumi helps Kokichi up over her shoulder.
"I strongly suggest we quickly make a camp not too far from here," Kirumi suggested as she look around the ruined village, "We can't do anything about the survivors at the moments as we don't have enough healers for them,"
"We're seriously going to abandoned them?!" Kaito shouted at her angrily.
"No!" Kirumi shook her head, "I'm saying is that it's better we help them out AFTER we defeat Junko, as we can take back the necessary equipments to support them, but sadly, not at the moments,"
"... Damn it!" Kaito shouted, "Those bastards are going to pay for what they done!"

"..." Gonta sobbing loudly as he couldn't hold back the tears from his intense empathy.
"Gonta..." Kiibo muttered as he pats the gentle giant's back. "We will help them, but first... we need to save Baeus,"
"R... Really...?" Gonta asked him.
"Of course," Kiibo comforted him. "We will come back to help them,"

The group sees a bunch of innocent villagers who managed to survive, crying over their loved ones' deaths, especially the children. Their homes are completely burnt to a crisp and the corpses are burn along with it.
"Let's get going," Kirumi told everyone.
"... Damn it... if only we were here on time, then..." Kaito said.
"There's no point asking ifs," Kirumi told him, "Now, come one everyone..."

The group move out as they have no choice but to continue their march to Rafus kingdom.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild.

Ps - Also, there wouldn't be any supports at the moments, so we're going straight for the story. Aqua out!