Chapter 3 - Ambush part 3

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

The girls are all tied up and bandanas covering their mouths. There's a petite and sleeping girl with short, red hair, pale skin, brown eyes and wearing the female version of the mage uniform. 

Another much taller and busty girl with fair skin tone, warm green eyes and long dark-brown hair put into two long, loose braids. Her hair is tied by long white ribbons, a large green pinwheel bow with a white floral pattern and she also wears a purple, alice headband with a star-shaped adornment on the left side of her head. A beauty mark is located right under her mouth. She also wears a blue myrmidon uniform. 

And finally, a girl who is shorter than the brunette girl, but taller than the redhead. She has dark skin and round, blue eyes the colour of the ocean. Her hair a pale platinum blonde that looks nearly white and is loosely tied into two wavy ponytails by small, thin hair bands. She wears a yellowish-orange cleric outfit. 

"Himiko?!" Kokichi called out. 
"...Mm?" Himiko muffled as he runs to her and takes off the bandana, "Nyeh... Kokichi?" 
"Ha ha ha! Nope!" Kokichi lied. 
"Oh...okay..." Himiko replied as she just goes back to sleep, "...Zzzz...zzz..." 
"Hey! I'm just lying!"
"Nyeh... you have to wake me up...?" Himiko asked sleepily, "What a pain..."
"MMMMM!! MMMMM!!!" The myrmidon screamed through the bandana until Kirumi takes it off, "DON'T TEASE HER, PRINCE OF DEGENERATES!" 
"WAHHHHHH!!!!" Kokichi 'cried' as he's making fake tears, "YOU'RE SO MEAN, TENKO!!!"
"Kokichi, we know you're faking it," Tenko told him off, which made Kokichi instantly stops. 
"Yep! Totally lying!" Kokichi admitted. 

"Kokichi... do you know those girls?" Shuichi asked him. 
"Not the cleric chick, but the other two... in a way," Kokichi admitted. 
"Lady Himiko is from the Yumeno,  a high-class family that are friends with the Ouma family while Tenko is from the Chabashira family, a family vowed to protect the members of the Yumeno family, just like my family to protect the Ouma family," Kirumi explained to them. 
"I see..." Shuichi replied as he takes off the girl's bandana. 

"Ah! Yes!" The girl cheered, "Atua have listened to my prayers at last. Praise to Atua!"
"Ahem... A...Atua?" Shuichi asked in confusion. 
"Ah! Yes, my name is Angie Yonaga," The girl introduced herself, "I am the messenger of the one and only Atua, the god of my people,"
"I guess you're not from here, huh?" Kaito asked. 
"Yes, indeed!" Angie admitted, "I was doing my daily day until those men kidnapped me," 
"Same! Except after Lady Himiko and I managed to escape from the invasion and got kidnapped as well," Tenko told them, "I tried to fight them back, but there were too many... those degenerates! They're a bunch of cheaters! Trying to sneak a lady like that!"
"You're not exactly a lady, you know?" Kokichi told her. "And I thought I was the only survivor in the invasion," 
"SHUT UP!" Tenko shouted at him. 

"...I see... well, do you want to join us?" Kaede asked the three. 
"Mmmmm... why, Atua told me to go, in that case, I shall go!" Angie agreed. 
"Of course!" Tenko joined in as well, "I want payback against the one who sends those kidnappers to me and Lady Himiko!"
"...Nyeh..." Himiko woke up, "Do I have to? Seems like a pain..."
"Well, the more, the merrier," Kaede told her, "Besides, Junko is gonna destroy our land, so we need all the help we can get!"
"But I don't wanna!"
"Don't worry you guys, I'll take care of her!" Tenko ensured them. 
"But-"
"No buts! Sorry Lady Himiko, but we must join them!"
"...Fine... arguing would be a pain anyways,"
"I'm glad, Lady Himiko!"

"Alright, now let's continue on our journey then!" Kaito said to the group, which everyone nods and left the carriage as they continue on their journey. 

A/N - Yes, that is a very short chapter compared to the previous one, but hey! At least we have new members to the team. I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you do, leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. See you next Wednesday. Kuno out!