Chapter 2 - Recruitment part 8

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Shuichi stared with cold, dull eyes as he saw the back of a Wyvern rider with black hair with white highlight, pale skin and holding a blood-stained axe with...
"UNCLE!!!" Shuichi screamed in horror, catching the eyes of the rider, "W-WHO ARE YOU?!!"
"... I... am Gundam Tanaka, ice overlord and the Queen's captain of the Wyvern riders!"
"..." Shuichi growled as he quickly takes out his book, "TAKE THIS!!!"

Shuichi summons a gust of wind, which damages Gundam a bit, but not enough as he runs towards him and lifts his axe.
"AHHHHH!!!!" Shuichi screamed as he moves back a bit, but trips as he sees the axe coming down on him in slow-motion.

The mage fell to the floor and he closed his eyes, waiting for his death... but... nothing, so he opens one eye and saw...
"KOKICHI?!!"

He saw Kokichi blocks the attack with his rapier, then Gundam pulls out his attack and grins.
"Well well Well... if it isn't Kokichi Ouma, Prince of Lorene," Gundam said in an insane tone, "Or should I say... EX-prince! MHA HA HA HA!!!"
"Ha Ha Ha!" Kokichi laughed falsely, "Wow, that's so funny! Hey! You know what's funnier?"
"... What is it, ex-prince of lies?"
"... You're getting the FUCK out of here!" Kokichi, then charges at him and strikes his armour, damaging him even further. "Ha! I see you taken a bit of damage before... I wonder who might have done it? I would promote them, to be honest!"
"Grrr... you'll foul brat!" Gundam yelled as he whistles, then a wyvern comes to his aid, and he hops on it, "Ha Ha Ha! Now, bow down to your overlord, Prince Of lies!"
"Not even after my death, you sicko!" Kokichi yelled back as he charges again and strikes his wyvern.

Gundam growls as the wyvern comes closer to the prince and he strikes his axe on him, which Kokichi mostly dodge, but he gave him a scar on his chest.
"Damn it!" Kokichi swore as he put his hand on his chest, then puts away his rapier, then takes out a golden sword with a pink gem on the handler.
"T-that's-!"

Before Gundam could finish his sentence, the prince strikes down his wyvern; killing it and the rider fell down.
"I... I refused to go down as I am Gundam Tanaka!"

Then, Gundam whistles again and another wyvern appeared, "Looks like we must retreat... for now, we should report the queen... LET'S GO MY MINIONS!!!"

Then, Gundam flies off along with the other riders... ending the battle.

A/N - Done and next Friday, it will be the last part of Chapter 2, so look forward to that. I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did, leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. See you next Friday. Kuno out!