Chapter 3 - Ambush part 1

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

The group walked out of the forest closed to the village and continues the road ahead.
"Ahhhhh!" Kokichi groaned lazily, and then collapsed on the floor, "Mummy! Carry me!"

Kirumi sighed out of annoyance, "Yes master..." She said as she carries Kokichi on her back.
"WOOOOO!!! I'm the king of the world, baby! Wooooo!!!" Kokichi screamed excitedly while Kaito, Kaede and Shuichi stared at him with shock and annoyance.

"I wonder if Kokichi is always been this way before the fire?" Kaito asked quietly to Shuichi, who nods along with Kaede. 
"...Yea..." Kaede agreed with him quietly. 

As the group continues through a field. Suddenly an arrow aims at Kokichi, but Kirumi manages to duck down, thus accidentally dropping Kokichi and he falls into the ground. 
"Ahh!" Kokichi screamed in shock as his fan suddenly hits the mud, "...Owww..."
"Milord!" Kirumi screamed in shock as she quickly gets up and runs up to the prince, "Are you okay?"
"...Yea..." Kokichi lied as he slowly gets up and the group turned to the attacker. 

Instead of just one, a group of two archers, three mercenaries and four fighters stand in front of the small army. 
"Well...well...well, if it isn't the little Prince, Kokichi!" the biggest and ugliest fighter out of everyone, most likely the leader. "The queen wants your head today, and she promised we get some money, so...here we are?"
"Wow, seriously?" Kokichi laughed it off, "You're going to assassinate me? Sorry, but I'm not planning on dying, thank you very much. How about I give a body double's head instead?"
"...Dude, what the hell...?" Kaito asked in shock. 

"Grrrrr...!" The leader growled, "Kill them all!"
"Ahhhhh!" The other enemies war cried as well as they charged at the group. 
"Everyone! Get ready!" Kokichi called out to his team. 

Kaito takes out his spear, Shuichi takes out his magic book, Kirumi takes out her knives, Kokichi takes out his sword and Kaede whistles, where her pegasus flies to her, where she hops on them, flies a bit off the ground and readies her spear. 
"CHARGE!!!" Kokichi yelled as the group runs to the enemies. 

A/N - I'm planning on moving it from Friday to Wednesday starting next week. I hope you guys are happy about it. I hope you guys enjoyed this part, leave a comment and have a good day my ninja clan. See you on Wednesday. Kuno out!