Chapter 9 Part 4 - Invasion

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

"Great!" Kokichi cheered. "Now let's kill some pirates!"

He said as he stabs one behind him. Ryoma takes out his tomahawk and throws it at a near by pirate through the head, which freaks out the other pirate who witness the murder.
"Fuck! You backstabbing manwhore!" Pirate shouted, "You do realise we'll kill your wife if you betray us, right?!"
"Not if I kill you guys first!" Ryoma yelled as he takes out his steel axe and jumps up to slice the other pirate into half.

Tenko continuously slashed through the enemies with a few critical hits to them and dodging their attacks, but one gets behind her and slashes her back, which enraged her as she collapses to the floor and her back starts bleeding out.
"Ugh...!" Tenko groaned.
"Now... DIE!" The pirate shouted as he raise his axe at her.

"Not so fast!" Kaede shouted as she flies her Pegasus towards the pirate and pierces her lance at his stomach.
"AAAHHHH!!!" The pirate screamed out in pain.
"You okay there, Tenko?" Kaede asked her.
"Y... Yeah! I'm fine!" Tenko replied.

"Coming!" Ena rushes in to Tenko's aid and starts healing her up with her white magic.
"Ahhh...~" Tenko sighed of relief. "That feels nice... thanks..."
"No problem." Ena replied. "Kaede. Protect me while I heal Tenko."

"Got it!" Kaede replied.

Meanwhile, Maki goes behind Kaito as the purple haired man pierces his spear at one of them while Maki slashes forward at another. The two turns around and stare at each other with their weapons on their bloody hands.

Than, when two pirates jumps on them, Kaito thrusts his spear at the pirate behind Maki while the thief slashes right through the pirate's eye behind Kaito. Maki turns around and says, "Not bad... for an idiot."
"Thanks Maki-roll!" Kaito said.
"Stop calling me that." Maki told him off before running off to continue on the fight.

Kaede swirls around her lance while on her Pegasus as she swiftly slashes a pirate's throat and just when another one was about to throw an hand axe at her, an sudden arrow shot through his eye. Kaede turns and sees Rantaro, who waves at her happily, which makes her blush a bit before Rantaro shoots another pirate behind her again.
"Pay more attention, okay Kaede?" Rantaro told her.
"A-Sorry! I will!" Kaede replied.

Rantaro looks to his right side and back flip through the pirate's ambush while shooting his arrows through the air. He headshots him and lands on the ground gracefully. He smirks happily as he takes out his silver sword and stabs the pirate behind him.

Himiko swirls around as she blasts some pirates with her fire magic while Angie is fighting off the pirates behind the mage with her white magic. Thankfully, those pirates clearly doesn't have any resistance, so it's easy to kill them off with a bang.
"Atua smiles upon us!" Angie cheered.
"Nyeeh... after this, I'm taking a nap..."

"Take this, fuckers!" Miu screamed as she blasts powerful dark magic at two of them.

The leader growls in anger as he takes his steel axe and charges right at Miu. The dark mage turns around just when the leader is about to go down till he gets hit by a bluish-white fire.
"Runt!" Miu shouted as she turns around.
"Are you okay?!" Kiibo asked in his dragon form.
"Ha! I'm better than ever, bitches!" Miu cheered.

"You... YOU STUPID DRAGON!!!" The leader screamed in anger as he gets up slowly and charges right at Kiibo, but Ryoma rushes in to throw his tomahawk at him. "What the-"

The tomahawk strike through the flesh of his chest, where he collapses to the floor and drops his axe. He bleeds out on the ground while Ryoma picks up his axe. The leader starts to chuckle.
"What's so funny?" Ryoma asked.
"Hehe... you... you... too... late..." The leader chuckled.
"The hell you talking about?" Ryoma asked.
"She's... we... had... our... fun..." The leader breathed before he passed out.
"... Oh FUCK NO!!!" Ryoma screamed in a panic.

Ryoma rushes out of the ruined town to head to the pirate ship, with the others look at each other and nod in agreement.
"Do we have to?" Kokichi asked insensitively.
"Yes!" Kaede shouted at him as she grabs his ear.
"Ow! Ow! Ow!!!" Kokichi screamed while being carried away.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!