Chapter 7 Part 4 - The Plagued Village

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

"Ugh!" Kaito groaned as he gently hit his head on a wall, "This is getting boring..."
"Shut up, Kaito," Maki told him off, "We need to find anything useful here,"

"Or someone useful here!"

The whole group turn around, noticing Kokichi, who is the one who called out, along with Kirumi, Shuichi and Ena. Gonta tilt his head a bit and asks, "Ahem... who is this gentle-lady?"
"My name is Ena Doi," Ena told them, "I am the high priestess... at least... I WAS an high priestess..."

"What happened here?" Maki asked with zero hesitation in her tone.
"... We were terribly ambushed back in the main temple of Baeus," Ena explained, "While we were doing our daily schedule with the divine dragon, Baeus and before the fire of Lorene's capital, we got ambushed... Queen Junko... was one of them..."

"Wha-What?!" Kiibo asked in shock as he runs up to her, "Wha-What happened to master Baeus?! What happened back there?!"
"... She used half of the Fire Emblem to seal Baeus away while her soldiers captured the priestesses, including me..." Ena explained.

"... Hey, is Chiaki there?" Tenko asked.
"... No..." Chiaki told her, "Only... the priestesses serves Baeus... I'm just a cleric,"
"Ah, got it," Tenko understood, "That makes sense,"

"Though, something... unusual happened..." Ena told them, which caught Kiibo's attention.
"What-What do you mean?" Kiibo asked.
"... Barus' behaviour is more... distorted would be the best way to describe it..." Ena explained, which horrifies Kiibo as his face turns pale as his white hair, which Miu notices.

"Oi! What's wrong?" Miu asked harshly.
"... We have to save him quickly..." Kiibo told him, "As well as steak back the Fire Emblem!"
"Woah, calm down here Dragon boy!" Miu shouted, "Why the rush? Hoping to get some divine dick or some shit?"
"No! It's... his sanity..." Kiibo admitted, "I guess I have no choice... Divine dragons can live a very long time... but because of their lifespan, their sanity become more and more unstable as they continue to live. Once their sanity degenerated, they will cause many destructions on their path till they are to be put down..."
"Wa-Wait! Seriously?!" Miu asked in a terrified way.

"Gonta... feels sorry for poor dragons..." Gonta admitted, "Those poor dragons..."
"I guess they couldn't handle the cons of living a long life," Maki said, "Where they see all of their friends die, seeing so many lives stolen in wars, witnessing the worst side of life... I can see why,"

"Damn... that's dark..." Kaito admitted, "But... how come nobody here knew about that? Except Kiibo and... Ena?"
"... We are well aware," Ena admitted honestly, "If this information was public, then there's no doubt it would cause too much ruins on this holy land and lost faith on Baeus, who tried so hard to provide humanity a hopeful future,"

Chiaki looks away and says, "... I... I never knew..."
"Of course, only the priestesses knew about it," Ena admitted, "In fact, sanity level of Verena's and Baeus' is what lead to their second war as their time as humans... well, one of the reasons of why the war began,"

"Makoto, king of Lorene," Kirumi said, "... And Junko, queen of Rarus,"
"Exactly," Ena nodded, "I fear we might have to put down Baeus if worse comes to terms,"

"No..." Chiaki frowned.
"..." Kokichi's face turns pale and asks, "Is this why... Junko becomes insane...?"

"No," Ena answered, "Not only is her and yours divine dragon ancestry are very small, but you two would be considered babies compared to the normal lifespan of a divine dragon,"
"Awww," Kokichi groaned, "But I want to transform into a crazy dragon!"

"Kokichi!" Shuichi yelled at him.
"What? Just saying," Kokichi said.

"We should head to a village nearby," Ena told them, "I overheard the Rarus soldiers talking about a village nearby,"

"Yeah, that seems to be the best strategy right now," Shuichi agreed.
"Le-Let's go then..." Kaede said.

The whole group walks out of the temple and heads to a nearby village Ena mentioned.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!