Chapter 9 Part 1 - Invasion

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

As the whole army finally arrives at the town filled with life and happiness as the civilians are buying shops, a group of sailors talking while handling the fishes and children running around.
"Wow... so many humans!" Kiibo muttered while wearing a brown cloak to hide his dragon features.
"I hope there's some fuckboys here!" Miu commented.
"... Miu, no..." Kiibo replied back.
"Miu fuck yes!!!" Miu cussed back as she starts laughing, making some of the citizens uncomfortably watching her.

Kiibo face-palms at Miu's vulgar nature while Kokichi looks around in curiosity and shouts, "Look! A merchant!"

Kokichi rushes to a red-headed merchant, much to Kirumi's dismay as she chases after the mischievous young prince. Shuichi sighs as he goes after Kokichi as well to help Kirumi. The purple-haired short boy arrives at the shop where just when he was going to head to the merchant, Kirumi grabs him by the collar and says, "No."
"Aww, but mummy!"
"I said no!" Kirumi told him off.

Kokichi pouts and cross his arms while Kirumi looks at Shuichi and asks, "Can you keep an eye on master while I buy the supplies we need?"
"I-Of course, Kirumi." Shuichi accepted.
"Thank you." Kirumi replied as she heads to the merchant. "Hello! Do you have healing potions you might be selling?"

"Hehe, why of course!" The merchant replied. "After all, I'm Anna. The number one merchant at your service! I have a ten percent deal on those vulneraries, concoctions and other healing items!"
"Very well, we will take the concoctions... how many do you have?" Kirumi asked her.
"Mmm... Only about twenty." Anna answered.
"Then we'll take all of them," Kirumi replied.
"That will be 1200 gold," Anna replied.
"Ahem... how about this...?" Kirumi said

While Anna and Kirumi are discussing of a deal, Kokichi whistles to annoy Shuichi, which the mage just groans as he waits.
"Please finish quick..." Shuichi thought.

A/N - Before you ask, Anna is a canon character from Fire Emblem, not an OC. You could say she's the mascot of Fire Emblem as she appears in ALMOST every single Fire Emblem game out there.

I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!