Miu X Kiibo - Rank C

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Kiibo - ...
Miu - What's up, dragon-boy!?
Kiibo - Gah! Don't scare me like that, Miu!"
Miu - Sorry! Totally not sorry...
Kiibo - I heard that, Miu!
Miu - Fuck! Well, whatever! I need a favour to ask of you!

Kiibo - No Miu, I'm not going to give you my blood for your sex curse!
Miu - Not that, dipshit! I'm asking for your dragonstone!
Kiibo - Oh... that's it?
Miu - Duh! Geez, do you always assume the worst of me? I mean, I am the best dark Mage of all the land. As well as the sexiest! Bha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Kiibo - ... Right... (Sighs) Sorry, But I can't give it to you.
Miu - Why the fuck not?!
Kiibo - Do you have any idea how rare and expensive those dragonstones are!?
Miu - E-Eep! W-well... I... I guess... that's true...
Kiibo - If I had a spare one, I wouldn't mind it too much, but this is the only one I have! So, no!

Miu - W-Well... fuck you too, then!
Kiibo - ... Can you please go away? I really need to talk to Baeus.
Miu - ... Is... is that what you're doing?
Kiibo - Duh! I mean, I'm a messenger to Baeus, so yes. This is my way of communication to him by mediating, so can I go back to my business?

Miu - Geez, fine! Don't be such a wussy! (Walks away)
Kiibo - Finally... (Closes his eyes)

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!