Chapter 7 Part 8 - The Plagued Village

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Kirumi cuts through the hoard of monsters where she suddenly sees Shuichi blasting thunder spells at Crimson while Kokichi is lying on the ground with blood all over him.
"MILORD!!!" Kirumi screamed as she runs up to the young prince and immediately starts healing him with her stave.

Crimson pulls down his halberd fast as he strikes the ground and Shuichi quickly jumps away. His eyes widen in fear and shock of his intense strength where Kaede sees the fighting from the air as she dashed at the general and just when she was about to stab him, she was suddenly blasted by white magic, which didn't do much to her.
"Wha-what the hell?!" Kaede shouted as she turns around and sees Mikan with a sinister smile on her face. "Wh-Who are you...?" 
"Hehe... a loyal subject of my sweet, sweet Queen Junko..." Mikan answered creepily as her hand starts glowing, "And your nightmare!" 

"Oh no, you don't!" Tenko shouted as she quickly stabs her back, catching her off-guard in shock. 
"Gah!" Mikan screamed in shock as she spits out some blood and collapse to the ground, "N... No... Queen Junko... I... I..."

Mikan breaths her last breath as her body collapses in cold blood. Nagisa, while dodging all of Kaito's reckless attacks, noticing her corpse. 
"N-No!" Nagisa cried out in panic where Kaito suddenly slashes at his back, "Gah!"
"Got you!" Kaito shouted. 
"I... I can't fail now..." Nagisa muttered, "But I'll be useless if I'm dead... MEN! Retreat now!!!" 

Crimson slashes Shuichi off-guard once he hears the voice of Nagisa, where he has a massive scar on his right chest and collapse to the ground, bleeding heavily. 
"You'll live... but next time we meet, you will die..." Crimson warned him as he teleports out with the dark mages' help, including Mikan's corpse. 

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!