Chapter 2 - Recruitment part 9

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me. 

Shuichi quickly gets up and runs into the house.
"UNCLE!!!" Shuichi screamed loudly and desperately as he runs up to Akira and starts shaking him, "UNCLE!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE BE ALIVE!!!"

Akira didn't say anything and continues laying there while bleeding.
"... No... no..." Shuichi then, starts sobbing and tears starts to come out. "Why... why did this have to happen...?"

Shuichi puts his hands on his face and screams very loudly.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

(Later)

The fire manages to cool off as the villagers starts to work in their houses, with the heroes helping out while Shuichi slowly walks towards his friends and stares at them with a dead look.
"Shuichi...?" Kaede asked in concern.
"... Kokichi..." Shuichi coldly said, catching the prince's attention.
"... Yes?"
"... I want to join..."

"Wha-WHAT?!!!" Both Kaito And Kaede screamed in shock, while Kirumi nods calmly.
"Understood," Kirumi said, "Welcome aboard... what about you two?"
"... Well... if my sidekick is joining, I'm joining too!" Kaito announced, "After all... after the destruction this Junko lady's men have caused, its only right that, I, Kaito Momota, Luminary of the stars, to join in the cause!"
"... I'll going too," Kaede said, "I don't want anybody else to suffer like we did... so many innocent lives were lost because of her Empire... we need to stop her!"

"Yeah! No shit, Kayayday!" Kokichi said loudly.
"D-Don't call me that!" Kaede yelled at him, making the mischief laughs loudly.
"... So-sorry, Miss Kaede..." Kirumi apologised for her liege.
"No, don't apologised for him!" Kaede said, "Now, apologise, Kokichi!"
"Me? The supreme prince? Apologise?" Kokichi asked, "... Okay, I'm sorry!" He lied with his fingers making a cross behind his back.
"... Good," Kaede said, not noticing the cross fingers behind him.

"... Are we gonna go, or not?" Shuichi asked impatiently.
"Of course, let me prepare everything and we shall go," Kirumi said as she went off.
"... Shuichi..." Kaede muttered with concern.

(Later)

Kirumi walks back to the group and carries a box of supplies.
"Okay, I have everything ready," Kirumi said, "Now, we should get going now."
"Yep yep!" Kokichi said, "Let's go everyone!"
"YAY!!!"

Then, the group went out of the village and begin their journey to defeat the evil queen, Junko Enoshima...

A/N - I'M SO SORRY THAT I WASN'T ABLE TO UPDATE ON TIME! I was on the beach yesterday, even though I didn't want to go cuz I hate the sands, so I wasn't able to focus properly on the work and, both this and Renegade Zim got delayed. I am deeply sorry! I wish that never happened, but it was out of my control, so there isn't much I can do. I hope you guys forgive me! 😭

Well, I hope the wait is worth it and if it is, leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. Kuno out!