Chapter 9 Part 3 - Invasion

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Himiko blasts fire magic at one pirate, where he yells in pain and throws his hand axe at her before he burns to death. She gasps until Tenno deflects the axe with her sword.
"You okay, lady Himiko?!" Tenko asked her.
"Yeah... I'm fine." Himiko answered her.
"Good! Now stay by my side!" Tenko told her.
"Ugh... I rather not..." Himiko muttered.

Meanwhile, Kokichi hops onto a plank as he flips back while a pirate is throwing around his axe. He lands on a table, which a woman scream and runs away while the fruits on the bowl shaken. He smirks as he stomps on the edge of the bowl, sending it flying and kicks it to the pirate's face. The bowl smashes and the pirate's face is completely covered in scars.
"GAAAHHH!!!" The pirate screamed in pain.

Kokichi takes the chance as he stabs him in the heart with his rapier, getting an easy kill. He looks around and sees Shuichi electrocutes another pirate with his new thunder tome. He notices a tiny, cartoony-looking pirate is going to throw a tomahawk at him, which he panics and screams "Saihara-chan!!! Behind you!!!"

Shuichi turns around as the tomahawk is throws at him. He quickly ducks down and the prince rushes in to jump on the small pirate, but the pirate takes out his steel axe and blocks his attack.
"How dare you attack my Sushi-chan!?" Kokichi yelled at him.
"Look kid, it's kill or die in this world," the pirate told him. "I'm just giving him a quick death."
"I'll kill you!" Kokichi shouted in anger.

The purple-haired prince rushes to the pirate as the pirate throws down his axe, but the prince dodges his attack, much to his surprise. Kokichi goes behind him and punches him in the face. This stuns him a bit while Shuichi takes out his wind tome and creates a small tornado under the pirate's feet.
"Gah!" The pirate screamed.

The pirate falls down to ground and Kokichi stomps on his stomach. He points his rapier to his throat and smirks; saying, "Any last words?"
"Not really... I don't see the point of living anymore..." The pirate told him. "I mean... I'm gonna die regardless... so honestly, dying isn't much of a pain compared to being forced to work those bastards..."

"Wait!" Shuichi yelled out as he rushes to grab Kokichi's arm. "Did you just say you were forced to?!"
"Yeah..." The pirate replied. "They say they'll kill my wife if I don't cooperate, so I did."
"Alright! We'll help you rescue your love!" Shuichi offered him.
"... Really?" The pirate asked the mage, who nods. He smirks and says, "Name's Ryoma Hoshi. Pleasure to work with you."

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!