Chapter 4 - Temple of Baeus part 1

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

The group continues walking as Angie spotted a rather small temple.
"Ah! Atua has to befall hope upon us!" Angie told them.
"What's that?" Kaito asked.
"That is... the temple of Baeus," Kirumi told him, "I'm sure you already know the legend?"
"Ahh..." Kaito said, "Ahem... I don't know..."
"..." Shuichi sighed and explains, "Baeus is the god of hope and-"
"And my ancestor!" Kokichi finished off, "Well, at least his reincarnation is, not... the god himself,"
"Ah! I got it now," Kaito understood, "Though, it's pretty cool that your ancestor is the reincarnation of a god,"
"I know, right?" Kokichi replied, "I have certain special access to certain things,"
"And that is?"
"...Mmm... I'll keep you guessing!" Kokichi said.
"You're still  unpredictable as ever, nyeh Kokichi?" Himiko commented.
"Yep!" Kokichi replied, "And you can't stop me now cuz I'm having a good time!"
"...Grrr..." Tenko growled and shakes her head in disappointment.

The group made it in front of the temple, Kirumi takes a deep breath and walks in front of everyone.
"Alright... just in case, we should only bring about five people here," Kirumi said.
"Why?" Kaito asked.

"...So that the fewer people, the less likely we will be in trouble," Kirumi told him, "After all, the temple is guarded by monsters after all,"
"...Fine,"
"Master Ouma, you will bring five people with you," Kirumi told him.
"Okay dokie then!" Kokichi cheerfully said, "Let's see... Shuichi, Tenko, Angie, Kaito, and Kirumi!"
"Very well," Kirumi obliged, "Kaede and Himiko, you will stand guard and make sure nobody comes in,"

"Nyeh... that's too much of a pain..." Himiko complained, "But arguing is a pain too, so whatever..."
"Alright! You can count on us!" Kaito cheered.
"Yep!" Kaede agreed.
"Alright, don't let a weapon slice or stab you to bits!" Kokichi joked in a rather morbid way as he enters the temple with the chosen five.

"...Nyeh... do you want to see my magic?" Himiko asked Kaede.

A/N - I hope you like this beginning of this new chapter and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my ninja clan. See you next Wednesday. Kuno out!