Chapter 9 Part 5 - Invasion

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Ryoma rushes into the pirate ship and goes to a black, wooden door that is locked up with chains, but Ryoma ruthlessly smashes the chains multiple times with his tomahawk, but nothing.
"Damn it!" Ryoma screamed.

Himiko blasts her fire magic at the chains, which melts away and thus, allowing it to be opened.
"Done."

Ryoma, in no time, rushes inside the prison room, where the moment he arrives at the cell where he could see his wife... he...
"No... no... no..." Ryoma muttered as he bursts into tears and screams, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

The group hears his bloody murder scream and rushes to the prison room, where they found Ryoma crying over a corpse inside the cell. The corpse was a figure of a tall woman with messy blonde hair and multiple scars on her extremely skinny body that it's very likely she was starved to death along with a messy, barely white dress that is covered in blood and torn up.
"... Gonta... Gonta..." Gonta starts sobbing as he notices the corpse.
"This... this is awful..." Kiibo gasped, "This is too inhumane... I... I never understand why some humans would do this...?"

Ryoma continuously crying and grieving over his deceased wife; knowing the last time he saw her was before she was captured.
"If only... if only... if only I protected her more..." Ryoma sobbed, "If... if only I... I..."

Suddenly, Gonta hugs Ryoma out of sympathy, which he didn't care as he cries into the giant's arms. Kaito grits his teeth and clench his fist as he mutters, "Those fucking bastards... who the hell do they think they are!?"
"Well, it's a good thing we murdered them!" Kokichi commented.

"I... I have nothing to live for..." Ryoma cried, "Just... just... just what am I living for?!"
"Simple! Fight with us!" Kokichi told him.
"Wha...?" Ryoma muttered, "But... I'm useless... I... I'm an... just a mere empty shell..."
"We get it! Your wife is your main purpose!" Kokichi said, "But my point is; do your wife really want to see you like this?"
"..." Ryoma gasped a little and thought for a moment.
"Exactly! I bet your wife wants you to pick up your axe and go kick some ass!" Kokichi shouted.
"... Shut up..."
"Huh?"
"I said shut up!" Ryoma told him off while crying, "You're not her! You're just merely using her lips! Don't you dare use my wife's words!"

Before Kokichi could argue back, Shuichi puts his hand on his shoulder and shakes his head.
"... Let him be..." Shuichi told him.
"... Mmm... fine!"

The group decides its better off to give him some space as they walk out from the room except for Kiibo and Gonta, who stayed to comfort Ryoma.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!