Chapter 2 - Recruitment part 6

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Kokichi and Shuichi walk through the woods where they two share an awkward silence.
"Umm..." Shuichi tried to think of a topic, then asks, "So... is it true you never go out?"
"False!" Kokichi lied, "I go out all the time! Ha! That's just a lie! I never go out till now!"
"... you know why?"
"Well... its to keep me safe from attempted kidnappings and assassinations," Kokichi explained to him, "We may be one of the most beloved families, but that doesn't mean we don't have enemies,"
"... That's... very true..." Shuichi agreed with the young prince while walking together.
"... But I'm cool with it," Kokichi told him, "I mean, I have everything I need and want, so what's the point of going out?"
"..." Shuichi stayed quiet as he remembers Kirumi's words.

(Flashback)
"You do not need to worry," Kirumi ensured her, "Prince Kokichi always wanted to meet commoners since his father never allowed him to come near the commoners."
(Flashback ends)

Shuichi stays quiet until Kokichi looks at him as he goes in front of him while walking backwards while waving his hand at his face.
"Hello! Earth to Sushi?!" Kokichi called out to the mage, "Wake up!"
"Oh! I-I'm sorry!" Shuichi quickly apologised as soon as he stops walking, "My... my mind drift off a bit..."
"A bit is an understatement," Kokichi told him, "It's like your mind is in another world! Did you hear anything I just said?!"
"I... sorry..." Shuichi apologised to him again.
"Geez, you really love apologising a lot, don't you?"
"... I... well... you're not wrong..." Shuichi admitted, "But how makes you say that? I mean... I only apologise a few times to you..."
"Well, you give me the impression of a shy guy who apologises way too much!" Kokichi bluntly told him, making the young mage put his hat down to hide his face, "Hey! I order you to take your hat off!"

"Hey! You-you can't just-" before Shuichi could even deny it, Kokichi rapidly snatches the hat from him, then... the two lock eyes and stare each other.
"..." The two boys stayed silent as Kokichi's cheeks become blushy red, but shakes his head and laughs.
"Catch me as you can, Sushi!" Kokichi laughed mischievously as he starts running away, "Neeheehee~!"
"C-come back here!" Shuichi called out as he runs after him.

Shuichi chases after the dark purple-haired prince as fast as he could while the much shorter boy is running away with Shuichi's mage hat while laughing loudly.
"You can't catch me!~" Kokichi laughed at him.
"S-stop it!" Shuichi begged him while running.

As Kokichi finally make it back to the village. He is panting heavily as he turns his head away from Shuichi and then... his eyes widen in horror as he grabs the hat and stood there... completely frozen.
"Finally...!" Shuichi panting heavily as he manages to catch up with him as he notices Kokichi's expression, he looks at the village and has the same reaction, "No..."

A/N - Cliffhanger time! Sorry everybody, but that's how I roll! Well, I hope you enjoy this part and if you do. Leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. See you next Friday. Kuno out!