Kokichi X Ena - Rank C 1/2

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Kokichi - Hey priest lady!
Ena - Hello, Prince Kokichi
Kokichi - Can I ask you something? About my mother?
Ena - Of course. Anything.
Kokichi - Why did you let her marry the king...?

Ena - ... W... well... she seems happy with him... and he was the descendant of Baeus, the Divine dragon of hope. So, we have no right to refuse his marriage request...
Kokichi - ... Right... so, you let my mum used as a baby maker just to please your god!?
Ena - Wait, what?!

Kokichi - Yep! You heard me! My dad abuses your ex employee just to get an heir to the throne, then toss her aside once she has me. The same way he did to my brother's mother!
Ena - I... I never knew! I-I'm so sorry... if I had known... I... I...
Kokichi - Just kidding!
Ena - ... What.

Kokichi - It was all a lie! I just want to see a reaction from you!
Ena - Y-You will be a king one day! You should be acting like one!
Kokichi - But I'm not one. So, I'll enjoy my fun before that happens! Nhe shi shi!~ (Runs off)

Ena - P-Prince Kokichi! (Runs after him)
Kokichi - Catch me if you can!!! Nihe shi shi!~

A/N - Happy New Years everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!