Maki X Kaito - Rank C part 2

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Maki - (Practicing her sword skills)
Kaito - Damn, you're really good with a sword!
Maki - (Points her sword at his neck)
Kaito - E-Eek!

Maki - (Glares) Do you want to die today?
Kaito - F-Fuck no! I just want to ask... why did you become an assassin?
Maki - Excuse me?

Kaito - Why did you-
Maki - I heard you the first time... and... I don't exactly like revealing my stories to strangers.
Kaito - Strangers? Come on! We're pals!

Maki - Since when?
Kaito - Since you start working for us! I have a feeling you're not all bad and I was right!
Maki - ... You really are stupid, aren't you?

Kaito - Wha-what the hell?! I just complimented you!
Maki - Compliments means nothing to me.
Kaito - Geez... okay, okay Maki-roll.

Maki - ... Quit it!
Kaito - No way! That name suits you perfectly! Besides, isn't that adorable nickname?
Maki - ... I'm leaving!

Kaito - Wait! Come on now! We're suppose to be friends!
Maki - Allies! We're suppose to be allies! Not friends! There's a difference, moron.
Kaito - Who you calling a moron?!

Maki - ... Do you want to die today?
Kaito - Alright then. Try killing me!
Maki - Ahem... what?!

Kaito - You heard me! Kill me! I dare you! I double dare you, Maki-roll!
Maki - ........................ (Slowly walks away and leaves)
Kaito - That... that didn't go as I expected. Damn... but at least I know she wouldn't kill me!

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!