Chapter 6 - The Second Temple Part 7

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

The next morning, the whole group walks through the hill while Gonta is giving Himiko a piggy-bag ride. Despite how high the hill is, it wasn't that difficult and tiring thankfully as it isn't very steep, but still very tiring to some.
"Mommy!" Kokichi complained to Kirumi, "Are we there yet?!"
"No, master," Kirumi replied patiently.
"Are we there yet!?"
"No..."
"Are we there yet?!"
"No...!"
"Are we there-"

"Shut up, you obnoxious shithead!" Miu screamed at the prince, who just looks at her with a blank stare, "Wha-What are you looking at, creep!?"
"... Shut up!" Kokichi replied in the most innocent, but weirdly odd smile.
"Well, fuck you too, prince fuckface!" Miu replied.

"We're nearly there!" Kaede called out when she points her finger at the ancient temple, "I can see it very close to it!"
"Good," Kirumi replied, "March on, everyone!"
"Okay, Kirumi-san," Kiibo replied, back to his usual cloak.
"Hell yeah!" Miu shouted in cheer.

The group runs to the temple, where they will see completely unexpected.

A/N - I have a bit of an important note. Since I'm going on vacation on today at 6 PM (In UK time), meaning I have to make this short before I go and I'm not going to update anything for a month. So, in order to fix this problem where you guys still get content while I can relax. I decided to update every two weeks just for this month and the first week of August.

So, for this story, there will be updates on the 17th and the 31st of July. On the 5th of August and from then, everything will be back to the normal schedule.

I hope you guys enjoyed this and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!