Chapter 7 Part 1 - The Plagued Village

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

"Damn it!" Junko screamed as she punches the wall, which frightens her soldiers a bit as she glares at them as her hair gotten messier and her eyes become more crazed then usual, "What the fuck are you wussies looking at?! Scram!"
"Y-Yes your majesty!" The soldiers replied as they runoff.

Junko stayed quiet till a mysterious figure suddenly teleported to her, where he wears a black cloak, black armour with a red cross on his left side of his chest and a red oni mask that covers his entire head. Junko smirks and looks at him.
"Well, well well," Junko smirked and puts on the crown, "If it isn't the almighty Crimson Demon himself!"
"... Do you need me for something...?" The knight named Crimson Demon asked her.
"Why yes, sir Crimson," Junko replied in a superior tone, "I want you to head to a village called Forgebury village, which is close to the temple Kotoko, Gundam and Nekomaru was at,"
"And what do you want me to do there?" Crimson asked her.
"Upupupu... you will see..." Junko smirked, "After all, you're a knight. Don't question my orders or else do you want HIM and you to die by my hands?"
"... No, your majesty..." Crimson replied hesitantly, "I shall prepare for our march to Forgebury village,"
"Good boy..." Junko chuckled as he teleports out, "Nagisa! Mikan! Hiyoko"

Nagisa teleports into the throne room, while a crazed, blushing purple-haired cleric rushes in happily and a ponytailed dancer comes in.
"What is it, lady Junko?" The blonde-haired woman asked her, "Please tell me I'm not working with that crazy pig-faced bitch?"
"Ah... your majesty!" The purple-haired cleric fangirled, "I-I am so pleased to be in your presence, your grace!"

"Hehe, I'm so glad," Junko said where her hair randomly becomes a ponytail and got glasses out of nowhere, "Now Nagisa, have you prepared the special curse I instructed you to make?"
"Yes, your majesty," Nagisa replied sternly, "And you want us to use this curse on Forgebury village, correct?"
"Yes, that is indeed correct," Junko replied, "Try not to disappoint me, okay? I have very high expectations for you,"
"Y... Yes, your majesty..." Nagisa replied hesitantly.

"Sure... let's just go and kill some bitches!" Hiyoko complained.
"Y-Yes your grace!" Mikan said happily with psychotic eyes, "I will kill as many as you want, my love!"

"Good, now get going you three," Junko told them, where Nagisa teleports himself, Hiyoko and Mikan out, "Upupu... this should be soooo much fun..."

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!