Chapter 2 - Recruitment part 3

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me. 

(Meanwhile in the Lorene kingdom's castle)

In a luxurious throne room with white walls and black floor. A very beautiful woman with strawberry blonde hair tied up in messy, very long pigtails, blue eyes and ivory skin. She wears a black and red sorceress outfit that reveals her legs and cleavage.
"Ahhhh!" The sorceress groaned as she is sitting on the throne and wears a very bored expression, "I'm SOOOOOOOO bored..."

Suddenly, her eyes become twirly, sticks her tongue and her pigtails become spiky as she wraps her arms like some punk.
"What's taking those motherfuckers so long?!"

Then, another woman who looks a little similar to the sorceress, except she has freckles, short, black hair and wears a heavy general-class uniform, came into the room, walks up to the throne and bows to her like a knight.
"Lady Junko Enoshima, queen of Rarus and Lorene," The female general called out to the queen named Junko.
"About fucking time!" Junko yelled as she gets up from her throne, walks up to the general and coldly steps on her shoulder with her high heels. "What took you so fucking long?!"

Then, Junko's expression changes again into dull eyes, flow pigtails and strangely mushrooms grows out of her.
"How could you make your poor sister wait, Mukuro...?" She asked in the most depressing and slowest tone possible.
"M-my apologies sister..." Mukuro apologised, "it's just that... our men... send to kill Prince Ouma and his maid... they're dead..."

Junko puts her feet away from her shoulder and stood there in silence, then... she suddenly bursts into laughter and her mouth starts to drool in delight.
"Ahhhhh! The-the despair!" Junko drooled lustfully, "I... I hope it gets even bigger when I get overthrown!"
"Lady Junko!" Mukuro called out, "I... I don't want to seem impolite, but it would be important to report that Kokichi has recruited three new members to his resistance and I fear it will grow in numbers if we don't kill him soon."

Then, Junko changed again as her pigtails suddenly become a ponytail, wears glasses and carry a book.
"I see... that would be quite troublesome," Junko admitted, "However, I say lets destroy whatever village they're going to and kill the civilians there just to make them experience true despair!"
"Alright... but... sir Gundam just came back from the report he gave us about our deceased men," Mukuro told her sister.

Then, she changes again where her pigtails gone back to normal, but a royal crown appeared in her head out of nowhere.
"Are you defying your queen, Mukuro?" Junko asked in a high and mighty tone.
"... no, your majesty, I'm sorry," Mukuro apologised to her, "I will report to Gundam to start attacking the village they will appear in right away."

Mukuro stands up and walks out of the room, making Junko starts giggling in a creepy manner.
"Upupupu~" Junko chuckled, "soon... the world will be engulfed in beautiful despair and I will rule it... as the next Vanera... the new goddess... of despair!"

A/N - Yep, a part about one of the craziest bitch of all anime media, Junko Enoshima. I hope I did a good job on Junko since I'm aware how her personality shifts a lot, so I tried to keep that trait in tact. Well, hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you do, leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. See you next Friday. Kuno out!