Kaede X Shuichi - Rank C

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Kaede - Hey, Shuichi!
Shuichi - Huh? What's wrong Kaede?
Kaede - Can... can I ask you a favour?
Shuichi - Of course Kaede.

Kaede - Thank you... I... I want to hear you listen to a song I made up.
Shuichi - Oh, sure. I don't mind at all.
Kaede - Awesome! Cuz this is my first time making a song up since... well... I don't see myself as a good songwriter...
Shuichi - Awe, don't say that, Kaede. I'm sure it will be great, considering your piano skills.
Kaede - ... Thank you...

Shuichi - So, shall we go?
Kaede - Of course. Follow me.

A/N - It's short and simple, but sometimes... the simple thing are the best choice... that's how I live my life since I always prefer the simple things as I see myself as a simple girl with a very unique, but sweet boyfriend. Though, knowing that relationships are meant to be hard and complex... I will accept that and if a relationship is too easy where one always agrees with their partner, then clearly something is wrong... at least that's how I see it... Just my opinion in life and relationships, that's all.

Ps to those who enjoy the single life, trust me, there are pros, but also cons with having a relationship, and that there's nothing wrong with being single or/and finding no one attractive, trust me I been there for years till I met my bf. So... just enjoy life the way you want it to be... I choose to be in a relationship, but if you choose to be single for the rest of your life, that's cool too. There's nothing wrong with that. Do things that makes you happy and if not having a lover makes you happy, then don't have one! It's your life, no one else's and if they say otherwise, just tell them it's not their business and nobody knows you other then yourself, so do things that makes you happy and don't do it just to fit in... let's be honest, fitting in and "normal" is so boring and isn't worth being... being a weirdo is way more fun! Sorry... just want to cheer someone who might be out there who... have a strong desire to fit in by trying to find love in a desperate manner... all I can say is... be happy being single, trust me you're not missing out much in life and if you truly want a lover, then let love come to you... not the other way around, that's how I got my bf... it happened like a box of chocolate... never knowing what you're gonna get. Think of it as... a life advice from your big sis/mother-figure/leader, Kuno!

I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my ninja clan. See you next Wednesday. Kuno out!