Chapter 6 - The Second Temple Part 4

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

The army walks up to a hill where Kaede gets a bit of a closer look thanks to her pegasus. She sees a beautiful and elegant temple at the very top.
"Found it!" Kaede shouted as she flies back to the group.

Kokichi sighs and looks at Kirumi with puppy eyes.
"Please carry me, mummy!" Kokichi begged her, much to her annoyance as she twitches her eye.

Kirumi takes a deep breath and looks around as she sees Kaito, who she walks towards.
"... Kaito, can you take care of Maki, please," Kirumi asked politely.
"Oh! Sure!" Kaito said as he takes in Maki.
"Grrr..." Maki growled.

Kaito laughs a bit and Maki rolls his eyes while Kirumi picks up Kokichi in a horseback way. Tenko glares at Kokichi, who notices and sticks his tongue at her, which pisses her off.
"Degenerate!" Tenko shouted at him.
"Useless myrmidon!" Kokichi barked back.
"Sir... please... we need to focus," Kirumi told him off.
"Oh, fine!" Kokichi pouted as he crosses his arms. "Now! Let's go!"

"I don't think so!"

The group gasp as they turn around and see a group of cavaliers wearing creepy bear masks while one Great knight stands out from the rest.
"W-Who are you?!" Kirumi asked.
"I AM NEKOMARU NIDAI!" The Great knight introduced himself boldly, "I AM THE KNIGHT OF QUEEN JUNKO!"

"Oh boy, this doesn't look too good," Rantaro commented.
"You think?!" Tenko asked loudly.

"AND HERE'S ME!"

"... You have to open your loud mouth," Maki commented.
"A-Shut up!" Tenko replied harshly.

A bunch of pegasus knights and wyvern knights surrounds them on the opposite side, where one stands out, who happened to be Kotoko and Gundam.
"You..." Shuichi growled as he glares at Gundam.
"Shuichi..." Kaede muttered as she notices his grim expression.

"You low-born soldiers!" Gundam called out, "If you value your life, then you should bow down to the ice overlord!"
"And don't forget about me!" Kotoko cheered, "Oh! And I am Kotoko, the fighter of the Warriors of Hope and loyal servant to the queenly big sis Junko, herself!"

"She... she even involves children in this..." Tenko muttered in horror, "T... does she have any limits...?"
"Knowing her, I doubt it," Kokichi replied, "I mean, she didn't have any hesitation to slaughter my family and some of my people," 
"..." Tenko stayed silent, knowing he is right.

"Okay then," Kokichi bites his lips and gets down from Kirumi, "How many soldiers do we have?"
"Ten, milord," Kirumi replied.

"Ahem... you forgot about someone?" Maki pointed out.
"Well, you work for Junko, right?" Kokichi pointed.
"Not anymore considering, if I come back and she knows I failed," Maki explained, "She'll kill me and I rather keep my head intact, thank you very much,"
"So, how much do I have to pay you?" Kokichi asked.
"A lot," Maki answered, "After all, I'm helping you killing a queen, so I expected to pay very handsomely."
"... I still don't trust you," Kokichi replied.

"Come on, Kokichi!" Kaito called out, "We need all the help we can get, so having an assassin on our team would be useful,"
"But what if she kills me during our sleep?!" Kokichi asked, "Oh wait, we can just tie her up again after the fight,"
"Do you want to die...?" Maki growled at him.
"I can just look after her," Kaito offered, "If you want, that is,"
"As long as I don't die the next day," Kokichi said, "Let her go and start!"

Kirumi nods as she unties the ropes from Maki. Maki takes out her dagger and stares at the enemies.
"Tell me who to kill and I'll do it," Maki said.
"Kill the cavaliers," Kokichi ordered them, "Angie, Kaito, Tenko and Himiko go with Maki. The rest, with me!"

The group nod and splits up as the two sides charges at the enemies.
"CHARGE!" Kokichi, Nekomaru, Kotoko and Gundam shouted at the same time as they lead their soldiers.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!