Chapter 6 - Second Temple Part 2

A/N - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire Emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Inside a luxurious room where a little girl with short green hair and creepy green eyes, who is laying on a bed, is surrounded by a bunch of maids and butlers.
"Mmm, this is so nice~" The girl cheered, "Thank you all for giving me this delicious meal!"

Suddenly, a knock on the door, catching everyone's attention.
"Can you get the door for me, pretty please?" The girl asked.
"Y-Yes, Lady Monaca!" The maid stuttered in nervousness as she opens the door, revealing Nagisa.

"Hello Lady Monaca," Nagisa addressed her.
"Ah! Hi Nagisa!" Monaca greeted him, "I hope you have something important to tell!"
"Of course," Nagisa said and reports, "We are hunting down the prince's demonic army just as we speak. We have sent our two commanders; Sir Nekomaru of the cavaliers and Sir Gundam of the wyvern riders are after them,"
"Yay! That's good!" Monaca cheered as she's drinking her tea, "I knew I can count on you! You're so dependable!"
"... Y... yeah..." Nagisa stuttered.
"... Try not to disappoint us," Monaca told her, "Big sis Junko and I have huge expectations of you,"
"... I am aware..." Nagisa understood, "I should go back and report big sis Junko now,"

"Aww, that's okay then..." Monaca replied as he leaves the room.

Monaca grins sinisterly and tilts her head innocently as if she's a creepy doll.
"This... should be interesting, upupu~" She said with that grin on her face.

A/N - Yep! Green Satan is here! I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!