Prologue - How it all started...

A/N - Yep! A fire emblem X danganronpa crossover story where 'what if the danganronpa characters were in a fire emblem setting?', so here it is! I hope you enjoyed the story later on... PS - I don't own the series Danganronpa and Fire emblem. They belong to their rightful owners, not me.

Thousand years ago, there were two gods; Baeus the god of hope and Vanera the goddess of despair. Baeus was celebrated and looked up to by humans while Vanera is very feared and ignored by humans, leading an outright war between the two, leaving nothing but deaths and destruction on their way.

Eventually, the two died down and both of them were reincarnated into two warriors named Makoto and Junko with their memories intact, meaning another war have come back with those two being the king and queen of two kingdoms; Lorene ruled by Makoto while Rarus was ruled by Junko.

Thankfully, the two killed each other, ending the war with both of them having living heirs; Makoto have a child with his fellow retainer Kyoko while Junko have a bastard child, thus their bloodlines continued and strong tensions started to developed between the two until my family, descendants of Makoto AKA Baeus manages to convinced the Enoshima family, descendants of Junko AKA Vanera to work together thanks to our fathers who arranged a marriage between me and their daughter, Junko who is named after their ancestor once we both become sixteen.

My family is in charge of taking care of the people of both kingdoms by giving them cures and such while her family is in charge of military business just in case anybody dared to mess with us. Of course, this alliance didn't last long when I met Junko face-to-face during our childhood...I never liked her to be honest, I don't know why, even though I would never admit it out loud, but despite her friendly smile, I can sense there's something wrong with her and not the sad type, I meant in a sinister way.

Once I become fifteen, Junko's parents died for some odd reason while her twin sister, Mukuro, suddenly disappeared for some reason, leaving Junko as the new queen of Rarus at a young age of fifteen. Then next year, our wedding is coming up and I honestly do not look forward to it at all as I looked at Junko who looks as if she's planning something with a gentle, but dark smile on her.

As I was about to say yes for the sake of my family, suddenly someone breaks in and told us my father was suddenly shot in the heart with a spear...I...I didn't know how to react, then...I heard laughter right next to me and I saw...Junko looking at me with wide eyes and a huge grin on her face... before I could say anything, she laughed again and mocks us...saying how despair will win over hope and that we're all going to die now...I knew she was hiding something, but...but never this!

So, my kingdom was suddenly engulfed in flames and my people are getting slaughter along with my own family...I was the only survivor thanks to my maid, now...I have to find help fast before Junko starts to create despair all over the world... my name is Kokichi Ouma, prince of the Lorene kingdom and this... is the legend of the lying truth.

A/N – Well, what do you guys think so far? I hope you guys are going to enjoy this story and if you do, please leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. Kuno out!