I took a few more pictures with fans before Paul escorted me away. Then I was met by bright flashes from paparazzi. "Excuse me, excuse me." I tried pushing politely past them.

"Harry! Is it true that you and Diandra called off your engagement?"

"No." I said.

"What about Diandra cheating on you?" Another asked.

"No!" I answered again.

"I heard-" But I cut him off.

"No, you heard wrong. I'm just trying to get home to go see my fiancee. Now excuse me!" I came up with an excuse, even though I knew Diandra was back in South Africa.

I pushed through them and made it into the van, where the other boys were waiting. Paul drove us to my place and Liam and I went to unlock the front door. He put his hand on the handle and it opened before I even took the keys out my pocket.

"Why the hell is the door open?!" I whisper-yelled at Liam.

"How the hell should I know?" He said back.

I swear I locked the door before we left. I entered the hallway and heard Tyla's voice. "Liam!"

Wait, why was she here? She was supposed to be in South Africa with Di- Oh my God. I dropped my bags and bolted up the stairs without greeting Tyla. I walked into my room and saw her on the floor, messing with her suitcase.

"-I got gym class in half an hour, Oh how she rocks in Keds and tube socks. But she doesn't know who I am and she doesn't give a damn about me." She sang.

I leaned against the door and watched in amusement. She was oblivious to my presence. "Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby, I'm just a teenage baby! Listen to Iron Maiden baby, with me! Ooooooh ooh ooh!" She sang loudly.

"-But he doesn't know who I am and he doesn't give a damn about me!" She belted out.

"I think you do it better than Niall and I." I said just before she was going to sing the next verse.

She jumped and looked at me. I smirked and opened my arms widely. She ran into them and I lifted her up behind her thighs, wrapping her legs around my waist. "This is a surprise. I thought you were in South Africa." I kissed her neck.

"I thought I'd surprise you. Louis gave me the spare keys." She grinned.

I kissed her and smiled widely, putting her down. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too. I need to ask you something." She looked up at me.

I nodded and she bit her lip. "Do you want to come to my graduation?"

I looked at her. Of course I'd go. But I wanted it to be special. "When is it?"

"Next Tuesday." That was 5 days from now.

As I said, I wanted it to be special. She surprised me here, so I'd surprise her there. "I'm sorry babe. I can't. I have to do final sessions for the album."

Her face dropped and she nodded sadly. "I understand."

I felt bad, but her expression would be priceless when she saw me there. "I'm really sorry baby."

"Its okay." She smiled, grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"C'mon, I wanna say hi to the other boys." She jumped excitedly.

I smiled and we walked downstairs. "Oi! You guys should make sure the door is locked otherwise some creepy girl with a copy of your keys can sneak in and steal your stuff. Or even rape you." She said to the four boys in the living room.