Skele Recruits

* You asked if his life was just running away from guards. *

Dien: Yeah... I've been doing this for a few months now.

Admin: That must suck.

Dien: It's ok. There's a sheltered area in which all those who've been running away, can get free food.

Admin: Aww, that's nice.

Dien: It does suck though once the guards find you...

Auto Message: What happens if they catch you?

Dien: They take you to the dungeon. And then the king will decide what happens to you.

Auto Message: So how did Dream become a commander?

Dien: Well, when I was around 7, the king decided to hold an event in which he would see who the strongest competitor was. The winner would get to be the king's commander.

Auto Message: Ok...

Dien: Dream managed to evade killing someone in that game for a long time. He used other tactics instead of fighting to get rid of his enemies. It wasn't on HIS hands. 

Dien: But you couldn't really blame him. The person who won would get thousands and thousand's of G's. And would get lots of food. At that time, all the monster's were hungry and had no money.

Hatred: ...

Dien: Well, it came to the final round. In which it was one of Dream's closest monster friend's against him. The friend decided to not attack and tried to persuade Dream to drop his weapon too.

Dien: Dream...was about to do it. Until he heard the king say. "YOU USELESS SCUM. ATTACK THE FOE, OR I WILL SLIT YOU AND YOUR FRIEND'S THROAT."

Dien: That pushed Dream over the edge. He managed to get his friend near him. The friend dropped their sword first, but when it came time for Dream to do it...he stabbed him over and over again.

Dien: From then on out, Dream began getting stronger as he started attacking more people. When his eye's flamed bright yellow, that meant you were doomed.

Auto Message: Wait...by chance does Dream have like stripes up his skull that are yellow or...?

Dien: Yeah. He gained them after attacking his friend.

Auto Message: Got it.

* Auto Message turned to you all. *

Auto Message: We're in some sort of distorted GZ!tale.

Auto Message: I don't know how some other Dream got into this AU, but it's a GZ!tale. I'm certain.

Dien: ?

Auto Message: It's nothing. Universe stuff again.

Dien: Alright...

* You heard something...it sounded like crawling. *

Dien: Oh crap...they're here. Everyone stay quiet!

* Dien stood away from the door. You could hear something crawling around outside, on the trees. Their footsteps got louder and louder until you saw the door wiggle a little. Then, something climbed up from the door to the top of the shed. *

Dien: You also heard a voice coming from outside.

???: Come out, monster. I know you're here!

Dien: o_o

* You heard something jump down. *

???: Did you find anything, Roger?

* You heard a sickly rattle. *

???: Aw well, guess we'll just have to look somewhere else.

* You heard the footsteps walking away...after a few seconds they were completely gone. *

Dien: Phew...that was close.

Auto Message: Was that...

Dien: Yeah, that was Dream. And one of his skele recruits.

Auto Message: Skele recruits?

Dien: They're horrible looking...they're super long, have an animal skeleton head, they have sharp claws at the ends of their hands. They make rattles and scream's when they hear/smell something, and when they want to communicate. 

Dream: Like Wendigo's?

Dien: Yes! Exactly like Wendigo's! Like the design from Until Dawn.

Dream: Ew...I hate those things.

Dien: Me too...that's why he recruited them. They scare off anyone who looks at them or sees's them. They also have a toxic bite.

Dream: Even worse!

Dien: Mhm.

Dien: I should get going now. They'll find me soon...

- " Can we tag along? "

- " Stay safe, Dien. "