Lonely

* You decided to check in with everyone, Dream was doing good...he was still kinda upset. Admin was good, Auto was a bit upset but good, and Hatred was also good. *

* You sat at the far end of the room, Dream sat on your end, Auto and Hatred sat at the other end, and Admin sat in the middle. When you layed down, Dream took out a blanket and gave one to you and himself. *

Dream: Here...

* You took it and layed on it. When you looked at Dream, he looked upset, but also bit his lip ( If he even had one- ). *

Dream: Rrrrr...

* Dream shook his head and then lay in his blanket facing away from you. *

Dream: I'm going to sleep now...

Auto Message: It's still daytime!

Dream: I'm tired...

* Dream covered himself in his blanket, you took your phone and began texting people what happened. You posted on Facebook, Instagram and all the social media sites about what was happening. People immediately started posting back with shocked response's, you told everyone to hide away, and don't go trick-or-treating. *

* If you left the base to inform anyone, he'd surely catch you, this was your only chance to stop people from being hurt. *

* At the moment, your eyes started to feel drowsy, and without you even knowing you ended up falling asleep... *

---Few hours later---

* You opened your eyes, it was dark...Admin was on his phone in the middle, Auto Message was on her phone at the other end, Hatred was nowhere to be seen. Dream was next to you sleeping still...but you could hear him start to moan. *

* Based on past experience, you probably knew what that meant...you ignored it anyway. *

* Looking at your phone notification's, everything was blowing up. You had a large following because of past event's, and now looking at the news you saw report's all over saying not to go out because of "issue's" *

* You frowned, you felt kinda lonely. You wanted to talk to someone. *

Who do you want to talk to?

- Auto Message

- Admin

(( From now on, this will follow a similar outlook to 60 seconds/parsecs. ))