It Lurks Above

* You don't technically lie, but you say that you promised you'd keep it a secret. *

Cole: Ah, I see. That's all right then, you should have just told me that.

* Cole went back to cutting the vegetables, before putting them into the pot, and stirring with a wooden spoon. *

Cole: I apologize if I talk a lot and it disturbs you. It's just that I like to get to know a person, ya know?

* You nod. *

Cole: I know you're not the type to talk, but I just don't always trust people...asking them questions reassures me in a way. So, once again, please excuse me if I ask a lot of questions...

* There was an awkward silence in the room, Cole continued to cook, while you just did as he instructed. But then, Cole finally decided to break the tension. *

Cole: (Y/N)...Auto Message told me you lived here before, correct?

* You nod your head yes.*

Cole: This may seem weird...but when you lived here...d-did you ever deal with some sort of darkness that loomed over everyone?

Cole: Almost like some sort of spirit lurking over everyone? Because that's how this house feels to me...I almost feel that it's lurking over Brandon the most though...

- "I actually have dealt with something similar before"

- "I haven't actually..."