Monster Hatred

* You ran and helped Hatred. You tried to remove the goo but it just layered over your knife...to the point that it got attached to Hatred's body. At this moment now, Dream got up. *

Dream: Uhn...

Hatred: LEAVE ME ALONE.

* The goo started to form around him, it now completely layered over him. *

Dream: W-What? Guys? Hatred? (Y/N)

Hatred: RAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

* It started to fit his shape, and you noticed tentacles that started to form...and you knew, that you had to run. Now. *

* The tentacle's appear along his back, and around his body, his eyes turned full black, and his teeth became long, he gained sharp claws, and his mouth was now tentacles. You got up, grabbed Dream and Brandon by the hand, and ran outside, closing the door. *

Hatred: GRRRRRRRR. 

---Few seconds later---

* You threw Dream and Brandon in your car, Auto Message outside hiding behind it, and you ended up luring her out and putting her in as well. *

Dream: WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!

Auto Message: IM SO CONFUSED. WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

* You closed the door and locked the car so that Hatred wouldn't be able to break back in. Just then, the door burst open. Hatred jumped out and snarled at you. Everyone in the area heard and saw him, and they all started screaming. *

Hatred: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

* You took out your knife, ready to defend the group inside. *

- Attack the tentacles

- Attack the legs

- Attack the arms

- Attack the chest