Thunder

"Test...what was it again?"

"5"

There was the sound of screams

"Laura said she's be leaving as soon as we started, so I'll be doing this myself...the board decided that we'd be testing on-"

"LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!"

"Humans...Homeless people actually. We'll be testing them for the time being."

You heard a button being pressed

"I'm sorry sir, but for the experiment, we need to introduce you to your new host..."

"NO! NO LET ME OUT! PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!"

Screaming could be heard.

"Interesting...it's taking over him, but it's not consuming over him like Hate usually would. It's...eating away at him."

"EW. EW EW EW EW EW NO! I CAN SEE HIS INTESTINE'S!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Slushy sounds were surrounding the whole room, Franklin screamed a bit before all the noises stopped again

"Result...the goo is completely gone. And...so is the person. There's blood and intestine's everywhere, it's so sick... I don't know if this is the official result or whatever, but for right now, the test result's ended with the human disappearing and blood and guts everywhere"

"Is it over yet?"

"It's best if you don't come in..."

That's when the recording stopped

---Next week--- (( Yes, it's next week. ))

(( Also, pretend Thunder is not part of this- ))

* You were walking downstairs after that Uno incident Hatred has calmed down and had become friend's with you and Dream again. *

* Dream and Hatred were watching Tv on the couch, you noticed Dream was kinda sweaty. You asked about it. *

Dream: I went on a run...

Hatred: Apparently before we woke up.

* You nodded and headed to the kitchen, breakfast was already ready. Everything seemed to be normal, for now at least. *

* You heard Dream talking to Hatred. *

Dream: Hey Hatred, can you go to the store today? I really need some chips and salsa?

Hatred: Uh, can't you get it yourself?

Dream: I'm a bit too tired to go.

Hatred: Uhm sure...when do you wanna go then?

Dream: Like, right now.

Hatred: Okay...this doesn't have to do with "I feel something you do" thing right?

Dream: Nope.

Hatred: Ok, I'll go then...

* Hatred got up, he grabbed his coat and headed out. Dream continued watching the tv show that was currently on. He was still very sweaty but wiped it off. *

* You finished eating your breakfast and headed upstairs...but then Dream stopped you. *

Dream: Could you ask Thunder to come here for a second?

- "Sure"

- "I'm busy"