* You said that Brandon was innocent and that she should back off. *
Auto Message: You don't understand! Brandon, he-
Brandon: WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY?
* The lights turned completely off, before coming back on. *
Brandon: ...I'm going upstairs.
Auto Message: Brandon, wait-
* Brandon turned to look at Auto Message and glared at her. The lights began flickering again before he walked away...and they turned right back to normal. *
Cole: Brandon wait!
* Cole ran upstairs towards Brandon, but Brandon pushed him back. *
Brandon: Leave me alone. I have something to deal with.
* Brandon walked upstairs and walked into a room. You didn't know because you didn't see what room he went too. Auto Message put her hands on her head and hung her head in shame. *
Auto Message: Why is every relationship I have corrupted?
* Auto Message covered her eyes, before getting back up and heading upstairs. *
Auto Message: I'm going to bed...Cole, you coming?
Cole: Yeah... I'm coming.
* Cole headed upstairs, Auto Message closed the door as soon as Cole entered. Leaving you alone at the kitchen table still. *
* At least the tension had dissipated. But that was the least of your worries. With that, you went to the bathroom, grabbed the toothbrush, brushed your teeth, and went to bed... *
YOU ARE READING
Monsters Unleashed: Dream's RAAAAAAANDOM Life #3Random
---Few Years Later--- Dream and Admin are now long gone, leaving Auto Message and Hatred to fend for their own. They end up meeting two great friends along the way, and they all become best buds and decide to just stay calm for the time being. But a...