Teleportation!

Once Kevin had brought breakfast for Adam, the two dragons ate together. Avi was incredibly happy his lover was going to be ok. Tim was really amazing and his appreciation and respect grew for the wizard day by day. Avi was upset the previous night but that was because he'd found out Adam had been injured. He wasn't really upset at Tim. The green dragon was worried he'd made Tim feel guilty.

Adam finished his breakfast and set his plate and silverware back on the tray. Avi set everything on his bedside table before turning to his soulmate. The realization that he could actually lose his lover hit him in the heart and it scared him. Avi was serious when he wanted to know if Adam was able to have sex. He wanted, no he needed, to feel his soulmate, to be one with him.

"I was so scared when they came back last night." Avi pulled Adam to him, "You were bloody and unconscious. I had no idea what had happened."

"I'm sorry, babe. We had no idea we'd even run into any Suits. There were like 5 or 6 of them against me and Tim. I thought we could take them." Adam nuzzled his face in Avi's neck.

"I was just terrified I was going to lose you. (Avi began running his fingers through Adam's hair) Hearing your pained moans all night killed me. Knowing you were hurting and there was nothing I could do just..."

"I'm ok now. I feel so much better. I don't even really feel any pain. (He began running his hand slowly over Avi's chest) I have two days of doing nothing but sitting around. What do you suggest I do with my time?" Adam began kissing Avi's neck in between each sentence.

"That's why I asked if you were ok to have sex, sweetie. We're not leaving this room." Avi retorted before moving to capture Adam's lips with his own.

The blond moaned as they kissed. When they pulled apart, they were both a bit breathless.

"So, I get to be fucked for two days. This is going to be fun." Adam grinned.

"No. I am not going to fuck you, sweetie. I am going to make love to you. I don't want to make your injury any worse after all Tim has done for you." Avi cupped Adam's face in his hands, "We are going to go slow and enjoy it."

"I always enjoy it, Avi." Adam bit his lower lip

They were still partially dressed but Avi didn't care. He wanted to really take his time with Adam. Shower him with love and affection. Actual intercourse would just be the icing on the cake this time. The brunette pushed Adam onto his back before pressing their lips together. The blond entangled his right hand in Avi's long tresses while pulling his lover closer to him with his left arm.

Light kisses quickly turned more heated as hands began to roam. Clothing slowly began to be discarded. Moans echoed throughout the room. Avi had to stop what they were doing multiple times because things became a little too heated. Avi was driving the blond mad with lust. His eyes had turned almost black.

"Avi...please..." Adam moaned, back arching.

The brunette reached into his bedside table for their lube. Adam thought he knew what was coming but he couldn't have been prepared for what his soulmate was up to. The smaller man scooted down so he could situate himself between the blonde's legs. Avi squirted some lube onto his fingers and then around Adam's entrance. He pushed his finger inside earning a loud moan in response as Adam entangled his right hand in his soulmate's hair.

A minute or so later, he added a second finger. Adam squirmed beneath his touch. Pre-cum leaked from his slit. Avi began curling his fingers and Adam nearly jumped out of his skin. The brunette felt Adam's prostate and began to gently massage it. The blond began moaning even louder than before. Grunting was soon added to the noises he was making.