Prologue

The world had changed. To some people, it was for the better. To others, it was for the worse. Strange creatures began roaming around. It was a scary time to be alive. For the supernatural and for the humans. When fear takes hold, anything can happen. 

Groups began to form. "Super-Killers" being the most prominent because of the billionaire that backed them. They hunted down and killed any supernatural being they discovered. The main goal in their life was to annihilate anything that wasn't human.

Can various Supernaturals come together to save their kind? Can they battle fear, hate, and intolerance? Will they form a life-long bond or will they tear themselves apart in the process? How can they begin to survive when there's so many things stacked against them?

Only love, understanding, and acceptance can over-come all.

Dragons. Faeries. Werewolves. Vampires. Warlocks. Shape-shifters. Satyrs.

*********************************************************************************

A/N: The next few chapters will be introducing each of the main characters. At the beginning of each character chapter will be a picture of their "mythical" selves. Their human forms are what they look like "in real life". The "introductory" chapters will be very short.

Any other "main" characters will be introduced the same way I've done the main characters. I've never written anything like this before so please bare with me.  Constructive criticism is always welcome :) I hope you enjoy this.