A/N 2!

Hey folks! Sorry this isn't an actual update. I wanted to, uh, well, update characters right quick.

And I'm starting to feel a bit creative with this one again (finally, lol). I had one chapter already written when I put this on hiatus and I've been able to write a few more. Hopefully I'll be able to get this going again :) 

Since Chance and Jasmina are no longer together, I'm gonna take her out of the story. Instead of her, I'm adding in Sami. Or should I say, I'm changing all of Jasmina's parts (yes I know I haven't introduced her into the story yet) to Sami.

Here's a little recap of Jasmina/Sami:

*Weird lines on her left forearm

*Anyone who knew her, from a young age or not, would always say several things seemed to encompass her. She was full of life and joyousness. She was usually depicted as a beautiful young woman who loved to dance and sing. She was a strong and sturdy young girl. Her rosy cheeks, deep brown eyes, and graceful form spoke health, vigor, and vitality.

Jasmina/Sami could be childlike in her playful, cheerful, generous behavior. However, she could also feel anger, jealousy, and great sadness much stronger than anyone else she knew. She felt all the emotions much stronger than almost everyone.

*She loved the sea, rivers, woods, trees, mountains, meadows.

*Everyone thought she was personifications of the creative and fostering activities of nature. They most often identified her with the life-giving outflow of springs

*She seemed to possess the gift of prophecy.

Since this is the 4th of July, I thought I'd give y'all a treat. Yes, I will be posting the next chapter today ;) 

I'm not sure if there will be a love interest for Sami or not since Chance is already taken ;) Thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated :)