Avam Part 2

A/N: I've never done this before. I hope I captured the essence of their first time well. Please forgive me if I haven't 😊

Adam and Avi couldn't keep their hands off one another but saved that for their bedroom. Normally it was just hard core making out, blow jobs, or mutual masturbation. As time went on, they both started to want more. Since they were now sharing a room, Avi had suggested they take things to the "next level". Adam was unsure of himself despite the intense desire to honestly make love to his soulmate. Avi had found a book in the library about sex and quickly brought it to Adam so they could read it together.

"I don't know what I'm doing." Adam huskily whispered in Avi's ear.

"I don't either! I...I want to feel you." Avi moaned as he felt his soulmate's hand wrapping around his cock.

"What if I hurt you?" Adam retorted.

"It's going to hurt, honey." Avi leaned back against Adam, "I want this. You want this."

Adam groaned as he felt Avi rubbing his butt against him.

"Remember what we read? Finding the sweet spot will make all the pain worth it." Avi dropped his voice slightly making Adam shiver, "Don't you want this too? To have me in ways no one else will?"

"I just don't want to cause you unnecessary pain." Adam looked down.

"Adam, I want to feel you inside me. To be connected as one." Avi looked over at his soulmate.

The blond sighed as he gave in. Whatever Avi wanted, Adam would give him. There was a bottle of lube in the bedside table, so Avi grabbed it and handed it to his soulmate. Adam took it, hands shaking slightly, and coated his index and middle fingers with the cold, clear gel. As his soulmate was lubing his fingers up, Avi moved to lay on his back. He wanted to watch Adam.

The blond was still unsure of himself as they attempted this for the first time. Adam had read going slowly the first time would be easier. "You should start by lubing up your finger and start off with the tip, then gently work your finger in until it is submerged. You should continue to do this with up to three fingers but only if you're still feeling comfortable and pleasured. Don't forget to use lube on each finger you insert. Just remember to take your time, and keep any thrusting slow, and gentle." Adam wanted Avi to feel good, wanted their "first time" to be memorable and special.

He slid his lubed finger slowly into Avi's entrance. The brunette winced in pain at first and tried to relax all at the same time. It was a different experience, but it was starting to feel good. After a while, the blond added a second finger. Adam kept asking his soulmate if he were alright and Avi always said yes. The blond did as the book suggested and gently moved his fingers in and out making Avi bite his lower lip and grasp at the covers.

"You're in pain, we should stop." Adam said.

"No, I'm not! It's a strange feeling. But a good one." Avi looked into Adam's eyes, "Keep going. Please."

Adam just stared.

"Pleeeeease. It was feeling really good." Avi moaned.

There was something about Avi begging that made Adam's cock twitch and his breath hitch. The blond continued moving his fingers in and out for a several more minutes. Adam watched the looks on his soulmate's face. He wasn't sure if Avi was feeling pain or pleasure! Avi's body had relaxed and it was much easier for Adam to move his fingers, so he figured Avi was ready. Adam squirted a little more lube into his hands where he coated his now-aching member. A little moan escaped his throat as he coated himself. It didn't help that Avi was watching him, green eyes filled with lust and desire.

"I love watching you stroke yourself." Avi moaned.

"Are you absolutely sure you're ready for this?" Adam asked.

"Yes, baby. I can handle it." Avi smiled.

The brunette was shaking slightly. This was their "first time" going "all the way". It wasn't as painful as Avi thought it would be. Adam gripped Avi's hips with both hands to keep himself steady. Avi wanted to feel his soulmate inside him, to feel the skin-on-skin sensations. As Adam began pushing himself into his soulmate, both men let out a moan of pleasure. Adam went slow, as was suggested, and let Avi adjust to his size when it was needed. Avi grabbed the covers once more with another moan. Inch by inch, Adam pushed his way all the way in. Adam leaned down to whisper in Avi's ear.

"How do you feel?"

"Oh my God, Adam!" Avi grunted.

Adam slowly pulled himself out making Avi pout. 'I feel so...empty!' Avi sighed. The blond once again pushed his way into his soulmate. He leaned down to plant kisses along the brunette's stomach and chest as he slowly moved in and out.

"Tell me how you feel, Adam." Avi suddenly blurted out, eyes boring into his soulmate.

"You...such tightness. Warmth." Adam moaned as he continued pumping in and out.

Hearing the soft moans of the man below him, Adam's confidence slowly began to increase. His scooted Avi down a few inches. When he did, he began getting louder moans from the brunette. Sweat was beginning to form on Adam's forehead. A tingling feeling began in Adam's groin as his muscles began to tense up.

"Baby... I'm... close."

Avi reached out and grabbed Adam's arm to pull him down. Their lips connected as Adam began thrusting faster. Avi's hardened member throbbed between them. Adam sat up, moaning loudly, arching his back in the process, as his orgasm hit him. Avi opened his eyes and watched the look of utter bliss wash over his lover's face. Adam continued to thrust as he rode out the 15-seconds of heaven. Avi pulled Adam down on top of him and captured his lips once more.

Adam pulled out and cupped Avi's face with his hands. The brunette hadn't released yet and the blond couldn't just leave him hanging like that. Once his breathing had gotten back to normal, Adam began planting kisses along his lover's shoulder then over his chest, and down his stomach. Avi squirmed under Adam's touch as the blond ghosted his finger tips over his thighs. Pre-cum dripped from the tip of Avi's penis and he tried to buck his hips upwards. The blond flicked his tongue over the head then slid down the underside making Avi moan again.

The brunette tangled his fingers in Adam's soft, blond hair. Adam sucked the whole head into his mouth making Avi gasp and then moan loudly. With his right hand, Adam cupped his soulmate's sac while he sucked and hummed. Avi was already close to exploding so when Adam began simultaneously humming and squeezing his balls, it was too much for him. He felt his balls and his groin tense up as he shot his seed down the blonde's throat. It was such an intense orgasm that his whole body tingled.

Once Adam had lapped up everything Avi had to offer, he began kissing his way back up his lover's body. Hearts were racing. Bodies were trembling. Breath was ragged. Bonds strengthened. Adam rolled onto his back then pulled Avi so that he was resting his head on Adam's shoulder.

"I love you so much." Adam whispered before kissing Avi's forehead.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed that as much as I enjoyed writing it ;) Please let me know by voting and commenting below ;)