A romantic evening for...8? Part 2

A/N: I'll be nice and double-post since this was a 2-part chapter. Enjoy ;)

Tim walked into his room and gasped. The candles gave off such a warm, inviting glow. The rose petals making a heart on the bed. The beautiful table for two in the middle of the room. It was all so romantic! The only thing that confused him was the guitar. The more he stared at it, the more things came to him. He could play guitar. And piano. He wanted to share his gift with his soulmate.

Suddenly he became nervous. 'Why am I so nervous? This is just a meal, right?' Tim thought as he stood by the table to await Chance. This was the first honestly intimate meal they've shared together. Besides breakfast that one morning, of course, but that wasn't as intimate and romantic as this. Tim's heart began to race as the door opened up. Chance entered the room then promptly stopped. There stood Tim with a bouquet of beautiful blue roses in his hand, having made such an effort for a romantic evening just for him!

"Tim this is just...wow." Chance looked around with a smile.

"I, uh, I hope you like these." Tim rubbed the back of his neck.

"I love them, they're beautiful." Chance kissed Tim's cheek as he took the flowers making Tim blush slightly, "This is really amazing and romantic. Thank you."

"You deserve it. And so much more." Tim blushed as he spoke, "Why don't we sit down? We don't want dinner getting cold!"

Chance set the vase on the dresser and noticed the guitar. 'Does he play guitar? What all does he have in store for tonight?' Chance thought as he walked to where Tim still stood. It took him off guard when Tim pulled out his chair and pushed him in. He watched as Tim sat down across from him. Conversation didn't come easy at first. Until Tim made a joke about food and something to do while they were still out in the wild before Kevin found them.

Conversation began to flow much easier. Chance told Tim all about himself and his family and Tim listened actually wanting to know. Tim told his soulmate all about himself as well. They shared jokes and stories of their childhoods. They talked about their interests outside of being "magical beings" and trying to stop from being annihilated from the Earth. The more Tim got to know his soulmate, the stronger he felt about him. They drank half a bottle of wine throughout and after dinner as they talked and ate.

He didn't know if it was all the wine he'd drank during and after dinner or what but all his insecurities about sharing his singing and guitar playing skills seemed to disappear. He told Chance to stay in his seat making his soulmate curious as to what was going to happen. The bearded man turned his chair so he could watch Tim who had grabbed the guitar and was tuning it. He finally sat down on the floor and glanced up at Chance who was only smiling at him. Tim took a deep breath and began singing a song that he hoped would get the message through to Chance.

"Oh my God, Tim! That was amazing! You have such a beautiful voice. So deep and rich. You could be a professional singer!" Chance stated making Tim wonder if he got the message he was hoping to convey, "That was such a beautiful song, too. A good choice for a night like this."

Tim looked away, slight blush to his cheeks. Chance asked if Tim could sing for him some more. Tim looked up at Chance who was looking at him with almost pleading eyes. He smiled as he thought about to play for his lover. With a smile, he began to strum and took a deep breath. Tim started in on "Love is Alive" making Chance nod his head with a smile. Several songs later, and Tim set his guitar aside. As soon as he'd stood up, Chance had pulled him into a passionate kiss.