Wondering

A few days later, Avi and Adam still not really speaking to one another yet stealing glances every chance they could, the entire household were making their way out to the beautiful waterfall. Tim was still a bit depressed. It seems everyone was finding the love of their life but him. Except he wasn't alone in that respect. Rob, Kelsey, Chance, and Jenika were all painfully alone as well.

Jenika and Kelsey were chatting about who-knows-what as they walked along. Rob couldn't quit eyeing Kelsey up making Austin laugh as he zipped around everyone. It took a lot of self-control to not swat at the little fairy but somehow Tim managed not to. After a little while of walking around, Kevin stopped and turned to the group.

"Welcome to the swimming hole!" He grinned.

People gasped as they looked upon where they'd be spending much of their day. 'It's so beautiful!' Kelsey exclaimed earning head nods from everyone else. Each person laid their beach towel down then stood around. Kevin chuckled at the nervous group of people. He brought a bag with some beach balls, a water volleyball net, inflatable water floats, and snacks. Jenika and Olena slid out of the shorts and t-shirts so they could hit the beautiful blue water.

"Kevin this place is so beautiful! Why didn't we know it was here?" Rob looked at his friend.

"There's a lot about this compound y'all don't know." Kevin laughed.

"Really? Like what?" Chance turned into the conversation.

Kevin just smiled but didn't say anything more about it.

"Do we need to worry about snakes or anything?" Tim inquired.

"Nope. Walk around freely, swim freely, you can jump off the top of the waterfall. There's no rocks around it that you'll hit and it's pretty deep over there." Kevin answered as he watched Olena and Jenika walk into the water.

Avi stood off, laying his blanket down on the cool grass, and watched as Adam unceremoniously grabbed the back of his shirt and slipped his t-shirt off. 'He's so pale! I would have pegged him for a vampire not a dragon if I hadn't been told!'  Avi chuckled to himself as he watched Adam sliding out of his sandals. The small brunette slipped out of his sandals as he watched his soulmate slowly walking into the water. Inch by inch. He sat down and watched his housemates slowly getting into the water. Kevin watched everyone as they began playing in the water.

He noticed Avi sitting on his towel watching the group. Kevin moved to sit next to the newest member of the household.

"You know you can get in the water with everyone else, right?" Kevin chuckled.

"I'm...I'm not ready." Avi stuttered.

Kevin tilted his head to the side as he glanced at the green-eyed man.